You First Foundation Scholarship
The You First Foundation is pleased to support families who’ve been adversely affected by traumatic medical events by awarding scholarships to students to continue their education. Through your generous financial contributions, we are able to accomplish this each year when we award scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $3,000 each to ten deserving students. In 2018 alone, we gave away $34,000 in scholarships.
The You First Foundation is a charitable organization formed by the employees of First Service Credit Union after the loss of a coworker and beloved friend from a brain aneurysm. The foundation’s mission is to improve the lives and educational opportunities of those affected by traumatic medical events.
$1,000 to $3,000
Additional Selection Criteria
This scholarship is designed to assist students, of all ages, in furthering their education. In addition to being affected by a traumatic medical event, the applicant must meet the following qualifications to be considered for the scholarship.
- Be a resident of the United States.
- Be a high school graduate or GED recipient.
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll in an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational school within the United States. Part-time and full-time students may apply.
- Must have a 2.7 minimum GPA.
- Provide two letters of recommendation.
- Provide high school or GED transcripts.
- If applicable, provide college, university, or vocational school transcripts.
To download application, go to: https://youfirstfoundation.org/our-impact/scholarships/
Selection ProcessApplications will be accepted May 2 – June 30, 2019. All applications are reviewed by the You First Foundation Scholarship Committee. The committee is comprised of foundation board members and operates as an independent panel to identify the best candidates.
June 30, 2019
July 15, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- The Lep Foundation Scholarships
- American Indian College Fund Scholarships
- Azazie Scholarship
- College is Power Scholarship
- Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship
- MJSA Education Foundation Scholarship
- Pedro Zamora Young Leaders Scholarship
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship
- Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Springboard Foundation Scholarships
- Ocean Awareness Art Contest
- AEL Collegiate Essay Contest
- Community Superhero Scholarship
- Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award
- Dolphin Galleries Scholarship
- GAPA Foundation Scholarships
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
- You First Foundation Scholarship
- American Home Design Scholarship Contest