Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
Wilshire Law Firm has launched its nationwide, bi-annual scholarship program. Students can now send application materials, until June 30, 2018. This program awards one law student for their outstanding contribution to the community and top academic achievements.
1 — $1,000
Additional Selection Criteria
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have strong academic achievements.
- Have demonstrated commitment to the community.
- Students must submit the application by the appropriate deadline.
- Students must complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Form.
- Students must present a typed essay on why they deserve the scholarship.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their college transcripts.
December 21, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- NCLD Scholarships
- GEICO Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholarship
- Guistwhite Scholarship Program
- Hites Transfer Scholarship
- Hero Scholarship Program
- INKAS “Rising Star” Scholarship
- The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- The Fourth Annual Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contest
- Child of an American Veteran Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Law School Scholarship for Veterans
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- PFLAG Chapter Scholarship Programs