Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
Wilshire Law Firm has launched its nationwide, bi-annual scholarship program. Students can now send application materials, until June 30, 2018. This program awards one law student for their outstanding contribution to the community and top academic achievements.
1 — $1,000
Additional Selection Criteria
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have strong academic achievements.
- Have demonstrated commitment to the community.
- Students must submit the application by the appropriate deadline.
- Students must complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Form.
- Students must present a typed essay on why they deserve the scholarship.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their college transcripts.
June 30, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Leap Clixx Annual Marketing Scholarship
- #LiveLikeLyly Memorial Scholarship
- Groundbreaker Leadership Scholarship
- Lily Pabilona Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship
- The Against The Grain Artistic Scholarship
- Ayn Rand 'Atlas Shrugged' Essay Contest
- Ayn Rand 'The Fountainhead' Essay Contest
- Sawinery DIY Scholarship
- The Technical Generation Scholarship
- CBC Spouses Education Scholarship
- Industrial Fabrics Foundation Scholarships
- The Women's Jewelry Association Foundation Scholarships
- Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
- Dealhack Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
- Market.biz Scholarship
- Test Facts Marketing Scholarship
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- Platt Family Scholarhsip
- Experience, Strength & Hope Scholarship
- The Renoviso Dream Home Design Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Helen Brett Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship