Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
Wilshire Law Firm has launched its nationwide, bi-annual scholarship program. Students can now send application materials, until June 30, 2018. This program awards one law student for their outstanding contribution to the community and top academic achievements.
1 — $1,000
Additional Selection Criteria
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have strong academic achievements.
- Have demonstrated commitment to the community.
- Students must submit the application by the appropriate deadline.
- Students must complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Form.
- Students must present a typed essay on why they deserve the scholarship.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their college transcripts.
December 21, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- PFLAG Chapter Scholarship Programs
- Clutch Prep Scholarships
- Lawnstarter Lawntrepreneur Scholarship
- The Live Más Scholarship
- One Earth Young Filmmakers Contest
- Girls Impact the World Film Festival Call for Entries
- Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship
- McDonalds HACER National Scholarship Program
- DAR American Indian Scholarships
- DAR General and Specific Scholarships
- DAR Medical and Nursing Scholarships
- DAR Political Science, History, Government and Economics Scholarships
- Vegetarian Resource Group Scholarship
- DevTeam.Space STEM Scholarships
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition