Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
Wilshire Law Firm has launched its nationwide, bi-annual scholarship program. Students can now send application materials, until June 30, 2018. This program awards one law student for their outstanding contribution to the community and top academic achievements.
1 — $1,000
Additional Selection Criteria
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have strong academic achievements.
- Have demonstrated commitment to the community.
- Students must submit the application by the appropriate deadline.
- Students must complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Form.
- Students must present a typed essay on why they deserve the scholarship.
- Students must send an unofficial copy of their college transcripts.
June 30, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Healthcare Leaders Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Giant Mommy Internet Marketing Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- London Scholarship
- A Sustainable Future Through Solar Energy Scholarship
- World Trade Week College University Scholarship Application
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Two Ten Higher Education Footwear Design Scholarships
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- CBC Spouses Performing Arts Scholarship
- CBC Spouses Visual Arts Scholarship
- SDRA's Jerry Wheeler Scholarship Program
- Leap Clixx Annual Marketing Scholarship
- #LiveLikeLyly Memorial Scholarship
- Groundbreaker Leadership Scholarship
- Lily Pabilona Emerging Entrepreneur Scholarship
- The Against The Grain Artistic Scholarship
- Ayn Rand 'Atlas Shrugged' Essay Contest
- Ayn Rand 'The Fountainhead' Essay Contest
- Sawinery DIY Scholarship