Wealth by Health Steps for Change Foundation Scholarships
The Steps for Change Scholarship in an an achievement-based scholarship awarded to high school seniors applying to a college or university to further their career goals. Students from low-income families are recognized for their capacity to lead and commitment to making a significant impact on communities. Award recipients must display academic excellence, exude passion in empowering the community, and exemplify a desire for continuous personal growth.
Additional Selection Criteria
To be eligible for The Steps for Change Scholarship, the applicant MUST:
- Be of legal status in the United States
- Be a current high school senior expecting to graduate in 2019
- Be in the process of applying to, or accepted to, a college or university
- Have a household income of less than $55,000
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
To apply for the 2019 Steps for Change Scholarship, the applicant must provide all of the following by April 15, 2019.
- A completed scholarship application. Please submit through the online application provided in the link below or download and fill in the PDF application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF application may also be mailed to PO Box 27685, Los Angeles, CA 90027. To get application, go to: https://www.wealthbyhealth.org/scholarship-programs
- An official transcript of academic marks sent to our mailing address at PO Box 27685, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted.
- One letter of recommendation written from and sent by a faculty member or community leader via e-mail to email@example.com or via mail to PO Box 27685, Los Angeles, CA 90027.
- A one-minute video answering the question: How would you value yourself? Please be sure to state your full name at the beginning of the video and submit the video via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicant must also upload video to YouTube and send them a link to the video.
For any questions, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-996-9985.
April 15, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- CelebrAsian Scholarships
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Next Generation Scholarship
- PolicyPak Scholarship
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- JVS Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Incight Scholarship
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
- TLMI Scholarship Programs
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- Wealth by Health Steps for Change Foundation Scholarships
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships