Wealth by Health Steps for Change Foundation Scholarships
The Steps for Change Scholarship in an an achievement-based scholarship awarded to high school seniors applying to a college or university to further their career goals. Students from low-income families are recognized for their capacity to lead and commitment to making a significant impact on communities. Award recipients must display academic excellence, exude passion in empowering the community, and exemplify a desire for continuous personal growth.
Additional Selection Criteria
To be eligible for The Steps for Change Scholarship, the applicant MUST:
- Be of legal status in the United States
- Be a current high school senior expecting to graduate in 2019
- Be in the process of applying to, or accepted to, a college or university
- Have a household income of less than $55,000
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
PLEASE READ TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING: https://www.wealthbyhealth.org/scholarship-terms-conditions
To apply for the 2020 Steps For Change Scholarship, the applicant must provide all of the following by April 27th, 2020.
1. A completed scholarship application
Please submit through the online application provided in the link below OR download and fill in the PDF application and send it to email@example.com. PDF application may also be mailed to PO Box 27685, Los Angeles, CA 90027.
2. An official transcript of academic marks sent to our mailing address at PO Box 27685, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Unofficial transcripts will not be accepted.
3. One letter of recommendation written from and sent by a faculty member or community leader via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to PO Box 27685, Los Angeles, CA 90027.
4. A one-minute video answering the question: How would you value yourself?
Please be sure to state your full name at the beginning of the video and submit the video via email to email@example.com. Applicant may also upload video to YouTube and send us a link to the video.
April 27, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- Michelle's Place Scholarship
- Pursuit of Excellence Scholarships
- Scholars Helping Collars Scholarship
- Create A Greeting Card Scholarship Contest
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Adobe Creative Scholarship Program
- World Trade Week College University Scholarship Application
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship