Vectorworks Design Scholarship
No matter your field of design, Vectorworks wants to see your best work.You are designing the future. Faced with some of the biggest design challenges of our time, students are boldly imagining a brighter world and using design tools to share these visions with others. The Vectorworks Design Scholarship seeks to promote excellence in design and observe how the next generation will transform the world.
Students are encouraged to submit their design in PDF, .mov, or .mp4 file format not larger than 100 MB. A few short answers explaining your proposal are also required along with the entrants’ personal information, including name, school, address, and email. No hard copies will be accepted.
Round 1: $3,000
Round 2: $7,000
Additional Selection Criteria
The Vectorworks Design Scholarship is designed to meet the needs and qualifications of a variety of students. At the time of submission, scholarship applicants must: have graduated no earlier than 2015 with a design-oriented degree OR be 1) enrolled or accepted for enrollment in undergraduate or graduate studies for six or more credits at an accredited college or university, and 2) pursuing a design-oriented degree.
Such degrees include, but are not limited to, architecture, engineering, construction, environmental design, urban design, urban planning, interior design, graphic design, landscape architecture, landscape design, lighting design, industrial design, machine design, theater design, scenic design, event planning, exhibit design, and woodworking.
Individual entries are accepted. We also encourage multidisciplinary team entries with no more than six members per team. All team members must be eligible under the terms.
Vectorworks Design Scholarship winners advance to compete for the Richard Diehl Design Award, a global award providing an additional prize package including $7,000 USD, professional networking opportunities, media exposure, and other benefits.
Please go to: http://www.vectorworks.net/scholarship/en/start/ for a full list of criteria and eligibility.
How to Enter
During the Scholarship Term, eligible participants should visit www.vectorworks.net/scholarship for more details and to submit a qualified entry (“Submission”) by completing the following steps:
- Submit the application form; and
- Upload a project file in PDF, .mp4, or .mov format.
- Winners of Vectorworks Design Scholarships will automatically be entered to win the Richard Diehl Award
July 15, 2017
August 18, 2017
For the application or more information go to:
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Well Being Secrets Scholarship
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Lawn Mower Hut Scholarship Program
- Addictin Resource Scholarship
- AirToolsGuide Scholarship
- LuvMiHome Scholarship
- MTB Challenging Scholarship
- SellMax Scholarship
- The Drive to Learn Scholarship
- Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Majux Marketing Scholarship
- Fittous Scholarship
- Magna Carta Scholarship
- Platt Family Scholarhsip
- Spirit Button Academic Scholarship
- Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program
- Lucky Patcher Scholarship
- Monica's Health Magazine Scholarship of Academic Excellence
- Fitness Apie Scholarship
- Travel Lovers' Scholarship
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- ScienceLogic Scholarship
- BabyHighChairCenter Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program