Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships are available to students who meet the eligibility requirements cited below. As a need-based Scholarship Program, awards are made based on financial need in addition to academic performance and personal character.
Students attending or planning to attend an accredited two or four year college, university, nursing or vocational/technical school for full or part-time study are welcome to apply. Awards of up to $3,000 annually are renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study.
Up to $3,000
Additional Selection Criteria
To be eligible for the Two Ten Footwear Foundation Higher Education Scholarships:
• If the applicant is a Footwear employee, they must be currently employed in the footwear or allied industries and must have been employed for a minimum of 1,000 hours during the two years leading up to applying.
• If the applicant is the dependent of a Footwear employee, the applicant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must be currently employed in the footwear or allied industries and must have been employed for a minimum of two years leading up to the application, or have spent the majority of their working lives in the footwear industry.
• Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. An Eligible Non-Citizen is a U.S. Permanent Resident, with a Permanent Resident Card (formerly known as an Alien Registration Receipt Card, or ‘Green Card’.
• Applicants must intend to enroll in a degree program at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, vocational-technical school or nursing school.
• Graduate students are not eligible to apply.
Eligible companies must do at least 50% of their business in footwear or applicant or parent must work in a specific footwear division.
To be eligible for the Two Ten Footwear Design Higher Education Scholarship:
• Applicants must demonstrate an interest and commitment to a career in footwear design.
• Applicants must attend or plan to attend an approved post-secondary degree program at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, vocational-technical institution.
• Applicants must display financial need and footwear design potential.
• Applicants must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
• Applicants must submit a portfolio of their designs in the application.
- Applicants or their parents must have a minimum of two years’ employment in the footwear industry (1,000 hours over two years)
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Applicants must show financial need
- Applicant must be enrolled or about to enroll in an accredited two or four-year college, university, vocational/technical school or nursing school
- If you have additional questions about our Scholarship Program, please call International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS) at (855) 670-ISTS or email email@example.com
April 4, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- CelebrAsian Scholarships
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Next Generation Scholarship
- PolicyPak Scholarship
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- JVS Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Incight Scholarship
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
- TLMI Scholarship Programs
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- Wealth by Health Steps for Change Foundation Scholarships
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships