Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
Since 1969, Two Ten Footwear Foundation has awarded over $21 million in scholarships to 7,389 students. In 2018 – 2019, Two Ten helped 300 students nationwide meet the rising cost of a college education by awarding $1,000,000 in scholarships.
Two Ten’s scholarships are need-based, therefore applications are graded most heavily on financial need. U.S. footwear employees or the children of U.S. footwear employees, who have worked in the industry for a minimum of two years are eligible to apply for a Two Ten scholarship. We invite you to read through our different opportunities to see which one may be right for you or your family.
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award ranging from $4,000 to $5,000. Up to one hundred ten (110) awards will be granted.
Awards may be renewed for up to three additional years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first. Renewal is contingent upon satisfactory academic performance (maintaining a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale).
- Renewal students must communicate with Scholarship America on an annual basis regarding deferral requests
- Deferrals may be granted for up to two (2) years
The scholarships will be applied to tuition and fees for degree programs at accredited, nonprofit two- or four-year colleges/universities in the United States****.
Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
****Scholarship funds may be used for qualified study abroad programs.
Additional Selection Criteria
Applicants to the Two Ten Higher Education Scholarship Program must be:
- Be a Footwear* employee and be currently employed in the footwear industry or an allied industry and has been employed for a minimum of 1,000 hours during the two years as of the application deadline
- Be a dependent** child of a Footwear employee, who is currently employed in the footwear or an allied industry and has been employed for a minimum of 1,000 hours during the two years as of the application deadline , or be a retiree who has spent the majority of their working lives in the footwear industry
*Eligible companies must do at least 50% of their business in footwear or applicant or parent must work in a specific footwear division.
**Dependent is defined as biological, step- or legally adopted children living in the employee’s household or primarily supported by the employee.
Applicants to the Two Ten Footwear Design Scholarship must :
- Demonstrate an interest and commitment to a career in footwear design (required to upload a portfolio of three photos).
All Applicants to Two Ten Scholarships must :
- Be a U.S. citizen or be an eligible non-citizen in accordance with FAFSA requirements
- Be a high school senior or graduates or current college undergraduate
- Intend to enroll full-time or part-time in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, vocational-technical school or nursing school for the entire upcoming year
Graduate students are not eligible to apply.
If eligible for the Two Ten Higher Education Scholarship and also wishing to apply for the Two Ten Footwear Design Scholarship please complete and submit seperate applications for both programs (Found on the Scholarship America Hub).
Application ProcessFor application, go to: https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/twoten/ and click on link.
As part of your application, you must upload the following document(s):
- Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- First page of your Student Aid Report (SAR) containing the Estimated Family Contribution (EFC).
- A portfolio of three photos demonstrating your interest in footwear design (For the Two Ten Footwear Design Scholarship Application).
Also as part of your application, one online recommendation form by an HR Representative or Manager to verify you/your parent’s employment must be submitted on your behalf (For the Two Ten Higher Education Scholarship Application).
Your application is not considered complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.
April 1, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- Michelle's Place Scholarship
- Pursuit of Excellence Scholarships
- Scholars Helping Collars Scholarship
- Create A Greeting Card Scholarship Contest
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Adobe Creative Scholarship Program
- World Trade Week College University Scholarship Application
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship