Tobi Cares Scholarship
Tobi is proud to offer their $3,000 Tobi Cares Scholarship to help female students across the country, in addition to $200 in Tobi.com store credit. The scholarship will be awarded to one student and transferred directly to the student's school to cover tuition fees.
Additional Selection Criteria
- Applicant must be a woman enrolled or enrolling as an undergraduate student in a four year college or community college in the United States.
- Applicant must be an incoming freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior to qualify.
- Applicant must submit their application by December 31, 2019.
- Applicant must answer all essay questions on our application form.
For online application form, please go to: https://www.tobi.com/tobi_cares/scholarship_program/application
Grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure will be taken into account alongside the originality of the essay's contents. Please note that the essay question requires a minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 700 words. Winner agrees to be interviewed and/or photographed by Tobi.com as well as any other media outlet(s). The winner also agrees to provide an approved picture of themselves wearing their Tobi shopping spree clothing to be posted across Tobi.com social media channels.
December 31, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- Golden Door Scholarship
- We the Future Contest
- Classic Vans Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Eduction Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund