TLMI Scholarship Programs
in the education and success of our workforce is an important priority
to the TLMI organization. TLMI provides scholarships in three categories: two-year college degree program ($1,000), four-year college degree program ($5,000), and full-time employees of member companies
($5,000). TLMI will also provide one graduate-degree-program
scholarship per year to a full-time employee of a member company who is
pursuing their graduate degree.
Scholarship selection is based on academic achievement, a demonstrated interest in the tag, label and package printing industry, a statement of goals, a personal interview and letter from the applicant's employer verifying the applicant's employment status (if applicable).
Two-year college degree program: $1,000
Four-year college degree program: $5,000
Full-time employee of member companies: $5,000
Additional Selection Criteria
- The applicant must demonstrate interest in employment in the tag, label industry and package printing industry.
- Major course work should include
courses which are relevant to the tag, label and package printing
industry. These courses can include (but are not limited to):
→ Graphic Design or Fine Arts
→ Graphic Communications
- The applicant must submit an official transcript and maintain a minimum of a 3.00 GPA.
- Relatives of TLMI board members, corporate owners, and CEOs are not eligible to apply.
In addition the eligibility requirements outlined above, the applicant must be enrolled full-time in an accredited two-year college or technical program in the United States of Canada and must be pursuing a degree in printing.
Four Year College Degree Scholarship Program
In addition to the eligibility requirements outlined above, the applicant must attend, full-time, an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada. The four-year college program scholarship is reserved for junior and senior year students only.
Member Company Scholarship Program
In addition to the eligibility requirements outlined above, the applicant must be a full-time employee of a TLMI member company. The applicant must attend an accredited college or university, in the United States or Canada, either part-time or full-time.
To access application and reference form, please go to: https://www.tlmi.com/events-awards/tlmi-scholarship-programs
The deadline for the TLMI Scholarship application is April 5, 2019. If a student is selected to receive a TLMI Scholarship they must then submit his or her course schedule by semester to TLMI. TLMI will then submit payment directly to the institution for the amount rewarded.
For additional information on the TLMI Scholarship Program, please contact Jessica Johnson.
April 5, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- CelebrAsian Scholarships
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Next Generation Scholarship
- PolicyPak Scholarship
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- JVS Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Incight Scholarship
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
- TLMI Scholarship Programs
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- Wealth by Health Steps for Change Foundation Scholarships
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships