TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program
TicketCity loves college sports. From the first tailgate party of football season to the final round of March Madness, they can’t get enough of it. Focus is almost always on the student-athletes, but they know it wouldn’t be the same without the support of the student-fans. Every school has its own unique traditions and they want to hear why those traditions are so special to you.
This is why they created the TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program. They want to thank the students for turning an ordinary game into a tradition-rich, high-energy event that will be remembered forever. All you have to do is write an essay about something you already love, the college sports experience and earn $3,000 to help pay for school.
Choose from one of the 3 essay subject options below and write a 400 – 700 word essay. The essay doesn’t have to be too formal – they want to hear your voice! Write something funny, something sentimental, talk about your game day traditions or whatever feels right to you. You’ll need to include a picture or video that supplements your essay. Be creative! They want your essays, pictures and videos to reflect the excitement you feel from the event you write about. All pictures and videos need to be appropriate, so please keep the content family-friendly.
Additional Selection Criteria
- US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Enrolled as full-time Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior student (at the time of application) at an accredited 4-year United States University.
- Students must have completed 12 hours at an accredited 4-year United States University by February 15th, 2016.
- Must be able to verify enrollment.
- Employees and affiliates of TicketCity and immediate families not eligible.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA.
- One entry per contestant (Contestants who submit more than one entry will be disqualified)
- Must fill out application completely with correct information
- Describe why sporting events are important to the culture of a university?
- What sporting event has had a major impact on your life and why?
- What is your favorite game-day tradition at your University and why?
- Essays must be typed and double spaced
- Word count of 400-700 (max)
- Essays will be judged based on coherence, originality, quality, voice, and style
- One picture per essay that MUST complement the essay
- Videos may be used in place of Photos
- Videos should not exceed one minute
PLEASE READ RULES AND REGULATIONS BEFORE APPLYING.
If you have any questions or problems with the application below, you may contact email@example.com for help.
December 1, 2017
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Dealspotr Couponing in College
- Market.biz Scholarship
- GoMK Computer Science Scholarship
- Next Generation Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program
- Pick My Baby Care Awarding Scholarship
- Soft Surroundings Essay Contest
- The PowerScout Smart Energy Home Scholarship Award
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Dogbabe 2017 Scholarship Contest
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Arts and Culture Scholarship Program 2017
- TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program
- Web Hosting Geeks.com Scholarship
- Well-Being Secrets Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarship Program
- Assisted Living Scholarship
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- TwirlyGirl FIDM Scholarship
- Green Building Technology Scholarship
- Green Voice Design Competition
- Giant Mommy Internet Marketing Scholarship