The UncommonGoods Scholarship
They know it isn't always easy when you're just starting out in a creative field of study. So, they're offering a scholarship to help hardworking student-artists out, because hey—you might be gracing their assortment with your work someday!
Spring — $1,000
Fall — $1,000
Additional Selection Criteria
Who can apply?
They're looking for undergraduate art or design majors at accredited universities. Their Scholarship Committee will consider artwork across all mediums. Past winners include aspiring photographers, industrial designers, and fashion designers. Please note you are only eligible to receive the UncommonGoods Scholarship once. Everyone else: Please keep trying!
How does it work?
They'll choose one winner each for the fall and spring semesters to receive $1,000 to pay for school. Fall application period starts April 1st, with a final deadline of July 15th. Spring application period starts September 1st, with a final deadline of December 15th. Winners will receive their funds on August 15th or January 15th. Winners will hear from firstname.lastname@example.org. Only complete applications will be considered.
For online application, go to: https://www.uncommongoods.com/scholarships
PLEASE READ TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING.
December 15, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The Korean Ancestry Grant
- The Tobey Merrill Scholarship
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- All Ways Up Foundation Scholarship
- TLMI Scholarship Programs