The Sure Oak Be Awesome Scholarship
Everyone at Sure Oak works to 5 core values: Be awesome, maximize your opportunities, always be the first to give, seek to improve everything and be curious, explore often!
Implementing these values every day has given them the opportunity to build incredible relationships with each other internally, as well as with their clients, globally.
They don’t only wish to embody these values in the workplace, this is how they live their lives. They love to work with others that also express these values, and they’re proud to have been in a position to already have awarded two scholarships to promising students that share the same ethos.
Are you an awesome student? Do you relate to their 5 core values? If you can discuss how your personal values will help you reach your goal in a well-written and considered essay, you could be their third winner!
Additional Selection Criteria
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship. You can check if your school is accredited by clicking here.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Required Application Details:
- 600 to 1,000-word essay detailing how your personal values will help you reach your educational goals as well as your goals for the future.
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
How to Apply:
Please follow the form link to apply: The Sure Oak Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
Application Deadline:All application components must be submitted by July 15, 2020. A winner will be selected and notified by August 1, 2020.
Additional Scholarship Details:
- The winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Sure Oak.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- Any questions about the Sure Oak Scholarship can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The scholarship funds provided by Sure Oak will be sent via check to the college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
July 15, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- The INKAS Rising Star Scholarship
- Wells Fargo Scholarship for People with Disabilities
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- AXA Foundation Scholarships
- Burger King Scholars Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- Hooked to Books Scholarship
- Jay Kennedy Memorial Scholarship
- Gucci Changemakers Scholarship Program
- Lucky Patcher Scholarship
- The Jessi Ghawi Memorial Scholarship
- The Nora Excellence in Art Activism Scholarship
- Tobi Cares Scholarship
- Velvetech Scholarship Program
- Dietspotlight.com Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- Foot Locker Scholars Athlete Program