The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund
The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund awards renewable scholarships to organ transplant recipients based on financial need.
$1,000 - $3,000
Additional Selection CriteriaApplicant Must:
- be an organ transplant recipient and provide verification letter from physician or transplant coordinator
- be a resident of NY State or Pennsylvania
- provide information to prove financial need: (copy of current FAFSA form; tuition bill and financial aid award letter)
- submit a statement of educational objectives and future life goals
- submit three (3) letters of recommendation
- provide a copy of the acceptance letter to an accredited college, university, or trade/technical certificate program, (if an incoming freshman)or an official copy of current transcript if previously enrolled in college
- use the scholarship award for continuing education in an undergraduate program at an accredited college, university or trade/technical school certificate program during the 2018-2019 academic year (The award will be sent directly to the institution in the student's name).
- provide a copy of the spring 2019 semester tuition bill for the second half of the award
- notify us immediately in writing if at any point during the academic year your contact information changes or you take a leave of absence. be an organ transplant recipient and provide verification letter from physician or transplant coordinator
The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund awards renewable scholarships to organ transplant recipients based on financial need. Scholarship amounts of $1000-$3000 for the 2018-2019 academic year will be awarded based on funds available.Applications and Required Materials for the 2018-2019 school year Fall admission must be postmarked by 7/24/18. Applications and Required Materials for Spring 2019 admission must be postmarked by 11/30/18.
Scholarship recipients will be notified of their award by 8/1/18, for Fall 2018 admissions.
Scholarship recipients will be notified of their award by 12/15/18, for Spring 2019 admissions.
For the application and more information please visit the website below.
November 30, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- Hero Scholarship Program
- INKAS “Rising Star” Scholarship
- The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- The Fourth Annual Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contest
- Child of an American Veteran Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Law School Scholarship for Veterans
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- PFLAG Chapter Scholarship Programs
- Clutch Prep Scholarships
- Lawnstarter Lawntrepreneur Scholarship
- The Live Más Scholarship
- One Earth Young Filmmakers Contest
- Girls Impact the World Film Festival Call for Entries
- Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship
- DAR American Indian Scholarships
- DAR General and Specific Scholarships