The Live Más Scholarship
The Live Más Scholarship is not based on your grades or how well you play sports. No essays, no test scores, no right or wrong answers. They’re looking for the next generation of innovators, creators and dreamers.
Additional Selection Criteria
You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, at least 16 years of age and no older than 24 years of age, located in the United States or D.C. and on track to apply for or currently enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational programs (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
You’ll have to identify the specific secondary education program, college or certificate/degree option you want to get into, or for which you which you need funds. You may be looking to enroll or already enrolled in this secondary educational program.
If you are a minor, you’ll need written consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate.
Go to the website below to create an account and submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that tells the story of your life’s passion. It could be a short film, animation or just a simple testimonial. This is not about how well you can make a film – they just want you to show your passion and explain why you should be considered for a Live Más Scholarship.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR VIDEO ENTRY
You don’t have to be an aspiring filmmaker – you just have to showcase your passion.
Think about filming this video on your phone, computer, tablet, your school or library’s computer lab, or on any other MP4 video enabled camera to which you have access. Your video must be 2 minutes or less to ensure it’s easy to upload to the application.
February 21, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- CelebrAsian Scholarships
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- The Live Más Scholarship
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- DevTeam.Space STEM Scholarships
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Italian Catholic Federation Scholarships
- Next Generation Scholarship
- PolicyPak Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships
- My Jewelry Repair scholarship
- Youth in Foster Care Scholarship Program
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- E-waste Scholarship
- 1.800 Wheelchair.com Scholarship