The Lep Foundation Scholarships
The John Lepping Memorial Scholarships supports disabled youngsters seeking to further their education. Through the experiences of the previous scholarship recipients, we know how difficult it can be for a family to support the financing of college education while simultaneously finding the means to deal with the medical and rehabilitation costs that accompany one’s disability. Students living with spinal cord injuries, rare skin conditions, debilitating Lyme disease, cerebral palsy, Fraser’s Syndrome, and Cress Syndrome have been the recipients of this college financial support.
The CURE – Cancer Support Scholarship
Magazine is the indispensable guide to every stage of the cancer
experience combining science and humanity to make cancer understandable.
The Lep Foundation and CURE Media Group work in a collaborative effort
to support youngsters affected by cancer and have shown the courage and
determination to finish their college education despite their setbacks.
This scholarship will help to deter the costs of college for these
individuals who may not have the resources due to overwhelming medical
scholarship is designated for students who were diagnosed with cancer
and whose disease and related treatments placed a significant financial
burden on them and their families.
THE JOHN LEPPING MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP: DISABLED YOUTH
CANCER SUPPORT SCHOLARSHIP: YOUTH EDUCATION ASSISTANCE FOR CANCER SURVIVORS
Additional Selection CriteriaELIGIBILITY:
The John Lepping Memorial Scholarship
Including, but not limited to physical conditions (spinal cord injury, loss of limb, birth defects, etc.) and psychological conditions (autism, post-traumatic stress, etc.). Scholarship recipients must be able to provide proof of disability with letter of confirmation by a physician. Proof required after award notification. Do not submit with application. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen residing in New York, New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
Cancer Support Scholarship
The scholarship is designated for students who were diagnosed with cancer and whose disease and related treatments placed a significant financial burden on them and their families. Scholarship recipients must furnish a letter of confirmation by a licensed physician as proof of their cancer diagnosis. Please note that this documentation will be required following the award notification and should not be submitted with the application. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen residing in the USA.
To download applications, go to: http://www.lepfoundation.org/applications
Submission Materials--All items must be submitted to be considered eligible. (Please red application information for materials needed for submission.)
The John Lepping Memorial Scholarship — May 1, 2020
Cancer Support Scholarship — June 1, 2020
Submission materials must be mailed or e-mailed to: Lep Foundation Scholarship Committee, PO Box 299, Millstone Twp., NJ 08510; e-mail applications to email@example.com. Please include application and all required attachments. E-mail application must also include digital copies of all required submission materials.
May 1, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The Korean Ancestry Grant
- The Tobey Merrill Scholarship
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- All Ways Up Foundation Scholarship
- TLMI Scholarship Programs