The INKAS Rising Star Scholarship
The INKAS® “Rising Star” is an annual award and scholarship program funded by INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing and awarded to post-secondary students showing excellence in both engineering and business fields of study.
There are two scholarships offered, where the recipient will be awarded $1,500.00 CAD each, within each field, in addition to a mentorship program that will be set up to fit the student’s interests. These awards will be presented to the recipients at the INKAS® corporate headquarters in Toronto, Canada, with their mentorship beginning in the summer 2020. The mentorship will involve the ability to meet and learn from experts within their field, as well as hands-on learning opportunities at one of our offices.
1— $1,500 Engineering
1 — $1,500 Business
Additional Selection Criteria
To be eligible for INKAS® Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled or intending to enroll (i.e., as of September 2019) as a full-time student in Business or Engineering areas of study at an accredited university in Canada or U.S.; and to support the application with appropriate documentation, including but not limited to: school transcripts (unofficial), invitation or acceptance letter from the institution.
- Maintain a minimum 75% average or equal GPA from the most recent term/semester
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, U.S. citizen or Green Card holder or student visa holder or study permit holder and be able to support it with a clear and legible photocopy.
For online application, go to: https://inkasarmored.com/inkas-rising-star-scholarship-program/
Applications will be accepted beginning on September 9th, 2019 and will be accepted until 11:59PM EDT on December 10th, 2019. Winners will be announced on or around January 5th, 2020.
As the second part of the application process, all applicants must prepare an essay. The essay must be 750 words maximum length. In addition to providing your personal story and an explanation as to why you deserve this scholarship, you are required to explain why you believe either business or engineering is important in Canada’s/U.S. economy and how you feel you will make a difference in your chosen industry.
December 10, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Eduction Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- TFS Making Life Easier Scholarship
- Assisted Living Scholarship
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships