The Doyle Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships to help you to fulfill their dream of a better world for all.
Scholarships are for one year only. Applicants can be graduating high school seniors or any age beyond that. There is no income cap requirement; there is no minimum grade point average requirement. One may enroll in any field of study. Both need-based and merit scholarships are awarded. Scholarship amounts and awarded expenses vary. Not all applicants will receive a scholarship.
Scholarship recipients can be undergraduate or graduate students. They attend:
- vocational and trade schools
- community colleges (including CTE programs)
- state universities
- schools outside of California and Nevada
- public and private schools
Additional Selection CriteriaAM I ELIGIBLE TO APPLY? Criteria for applying for a traditional scholarship from The Doyle Foundation, Inc is fulfilled if you meet any of the following:
- You are a graduating senior or past graduate (G.E.D. is acceptable) of the Huntington Beach Union High School District in Southern California.
- You are a graduate or student of the Huntington Beach Adult School in the Huntington Beach Union High School District in Southern California
- You are a graduating senior or past graduate (G.E.D. is acceptable) of the Washoe County School District in Northern Nevada.
- You are a graduate or student of the Washoe Adult High School in the Washoe County School District in Northern Nevada.
- You are a graduate/current or previous student of any of the following Community Colleges in Southern California: Coastline, Cypress, Fullerton, Golden West, Irvine Valley, Orange Coast, Saddleback, Santa Ana or Santiago Canyon, or Truckee Meadows Community College in Nevada.
Application ProcessTO APPLY, GO TO: https://webportalapp.com/sp/closed/thedoylescholarship_2324
New applicants must submit the documents listed below in the application process:
- Completed Application with personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- All school transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are accepted in the application process.
- Your 2023-24 Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA.
- Your current 2022-2023 Financial Aid Award Letter if you are enrolled in college.
- Budget/Cost of Attendance for each school you list on the application.
For additional information, visit the FAQ page at: https://doylefound.org/scholarships/faq/
February 1, 2023
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Get Up Get Active Scholarships
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- American Legion Scholarships
- A.R.F.O.R.A. Scholarships
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Go Skills Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships
- AbbVie Immunology Scholarship
- Blaze Your Own Trail Scholarship Program
- Burger King McLamore Foundation Scholarships
- Dragonfly Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Pilot Pen G2 Overachievers Grant
- Educating Children of Color (ECOC) Scholarships
- Equitable Excellence Scholarship
- Digital Success Scholarship Program
- Pink Rose Foundation Scholarship
- The Elie Wiesel Foundation for Humanity Essay Contest
- CC Bank's Young Scholars Scholarship
- California Hispanic Education Endowment Fund
- Dietspotlight.com Scholarship Program
- Influence Print Graphic Design Scholarship
- The Youthist Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Diller Tikkun Olam Awards
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- The Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship
- Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship
- DECA Student Scholarships
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- APIA Scholarship Program
- Mediacom World Class Scholars Scholarship
- Cancer for College Scholarships
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Handweavers Guild of America Scholarships
- House Scholarship Foundation Scholarship