The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
BeArt-Presets is pleased to announce the 2018 Academic Scholarship program. In BeArt-Presets we recognize the importance of education and the role it plays in personal and professional fulfillment. Students work hard to earn top marks, dreaming of the education they will receive and the college they'll attend. Unfortunately, many of these students won’t be able to afford it. That's why we want to help these students to attain their educational goals and reach their full potential. Each year, BeArt-Presets offers a $2500 scholarship to one talented student.
Just because you’re already enrolled in college or university doesn’t mean you should stop looking for more grants and more free money to help pay for next semester or next year. Our Scholarship Program is available to an Undergraduate, a Graduate, or a High School senior with an acceptance from an accredited University or College.
1 — $2,500
Additional Selection Criteria
Conditions of Eligibility & Important Information
Title: BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program.
Award Conditions: There will be one winner every year. Applicants can apply only once per year.
Award Eligibility: Applicants must be either an Undergraduate, a Graduate, or a High School senior.
Nationality/Gender: All students, irrespective of nationality, race or gender are eligible to be considered for this scholarship. The Scholarship are available to anyone in the world, from any demographic.
Note: The University/Academic Institution of your choice must be recognized and accredited by the highest relevant academic bodies in your country.
Application ProcessHow to Apply
In order to apply, fill out the online application form below and submit it. In 700 words or less, explain: "How will a BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship help achieve your education & career goals?" Applicants must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar.
April 1, 2019
Two weeks after the deadline passes.
For the application or more information go to:
- CelebrAsian Scholarships
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Next Generation Scholarship
- PolicyPak Scholarship
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- JVS Scholarship Program
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Incight Scholarship
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships
- TLMI Scholarship Programs
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- Wealth by Health Steps for Change Foundation Scholarships
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships