Texas SEO Company Scholarship Program
Each year, they give a $600 scholarship to students who apply to their program. To apply, you must be a enrolled student or intending to enroll at a college or university and you must provide an article that is about a Search/Internet Marketing.(AT Least 1000 words) Topics include Search Engine Optimization, Pay per click advertising, social media marketing, website development, e-commerce, video advertising, mobile advertising, mobile app advertising, digital marketing or Internet Marketing. If there is a topic you wish to write about that is not listed that will be accepted for review as well.
They ask all applicants to write about Search Engine/Internet Marketing that they express how this type of marketing affects business, content ROI, conversions or just general knowledge. They will be selecting the best article and showcasing it on our website’s blog along with bestowing $600 from their scholarship fund twice per year.(2/5 & 8/15). All entries must be submitted before 1/1 & 8/5). All blog posts / articles that are submitted need to have a minimum of 1000 words and should be formatted with a title, body and conclusion along with some supporting images. Please send your article or blog post to us via email or direct mail with the contact information found below.
Additional Selection Criteria
Applicants must meet the following critera:
- Must be ready to enroll or enrolled at an accredited college, university or community college.
- Must be at least 17 years of age to apply.
- Must be currently ready to or enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- Must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
Additional points to consider:
- There is no application to fill out, print or download, simply follow the instructions on their website: http://thetexasseocompany.com/the-texas-seo-company-scholarship-program/
- There are no requirements regarding the applicants disability, all applicants are welcome.
- They do not accept faxed applications. Only emailed applications will be accepted.
- Please send your application via email.
- Send your article and include the required information below.
- Do not send any CDs, USB drives, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs
- Please keep a copy of your article or blog post in digital form.
They will not be able to return any submissions.
Applicants must submit their requests + article or blog by December 28 (winter semester) or August 2 (Fall semester)
What to include in your application:
- Your blog post / article.
- Your first & last name, phone number & email address(s).
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Good Tidings Foundation Scholarship
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships
- Jonah Engler Giving Scholarship
- The Luigi Wewege Foundation Scholarship
- Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships
- The INKAS Rising Star Scholarship
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- AXA Foundation Scholarships