Texas SEO Company Scholarship Program
Each year, they give a $600 scholarship to students who apply to their program. To apply, you must be a enrolled student or intending to enroll at a college or university and you must provide an article that is about a Search/Internet Marketing.(AT Least 1000 words) Topics include Search Engine Optimization, Pay per click advertising, social media marketing, website development, e-commerce, video advertising, mobile advertising, mobile app advertising, digital marketing or Internet Marketing. If there is a topic you wish to write about that is not listed that will be accepted for review as well.
They ask all applicants to write about Search Engine/Internet Marketing that they express how this type of marketing affects business, content ROI, conversions or just general knowledge. They will be selecting the best article and showcasing it on our website’s blog along with bestowing $600 from their scholarship fund twice per year.(2/5 & 8/15). All entries must be submitted before 1/1 & 8/5). All blog posts / articles that are submitted need to have a minimum of 1000 words and should be formatted with a title, body and conclusion along with some supporting images. Please send your article or blog post to us via email or direct mail with the contact information found below.
Additional Selection Criteria
Applicants must meet the following critera:
- Must be ready to enroll or enrolled at an accredited college, university or community college.
- Must be at least 17 years of age to apply.
- Must be currently ready to or enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- Must have a 2.5 GPA or higher.
Additional points to consider:
- There is no application to fill out, print or download, simply follow the instructions on their website: http://thetexasseocompany.com/the-texas-seo-company-scholarship-program/
- There are no requirements regarding the applicants disability, all applicants are welcome.
- They do not accept faxed applications. Only emailed applications will be accepted.
- Please send your application via email.
- Send your article and include the required information below.
- Do not send any CDs, USB drives, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs
- Please keep a copy of your article or blog post in digital form.
They will not be able to return any submissions.
Applicants must submit their requests + article or blog by December 28 (winter semester) or August 2 (Fall semester)
What to include in your application:
- Your blog post / article.
- Your first & last name, phone number & email address(s).
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA).
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Seattle Marketing Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Design a Shirt Scholarship
- Worthy Women's Scholarship
- Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships
- AbbVie Immunology Scholarship
- Educating Children of Color (ECOC) Scholarships
- Burger King McLamore Foundation Scholarships
- ByteBiteBit Scholarship
- Dragonfly Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Dynamic Digital Scholarship
- Equitable Excellence Scholarship