Administered by the TELACU Education Foundation, the College Success Program (Program) was created in 1983 to develop and empower new generations of leaders in the communities it serves. The Program is funded by TELACU and the generous
contributions of our partners—corporations, colleges and universities, non-profit organizations and individuals—who have joined us over the past 30 years in advancing educational opportunities for our community.
Award amounts range from $500 to $5,000. Applicants entering college as a first-year student in Fall 2017 are eligible to apply for an award that can be renewed for up to four years.
Additional Selection Criteria
Applicants entering college as first-year students are eligible to apply for an Award that can be renewed for up to four years.
Criteria for Renewing an Award
Scholars currently enrolled in the Program are eligible to renew their Award if they:
- Maintained a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Attended school full-time for the entire academic year
- Attended all events and Sessions conducted by the Program (Scholars attending school out of state or the local area are not required to attend in person)
- Volunteered a minimum of 20 hours of community service
- Plan to be enrolled full-time for the entire academic year
- Submit a renewal application and participate in a renewal interview
For application go to: https://telacu.com/telacu-education-foundation/college-success-program/apply/
The application for the College Success Program becomes available in December of each year. If you’re interested in receiving more information or applying for the Program, please contact the Program team at CollegeSuccess@TELACU.com to be placed on our email list.
Information not given
For the application or more information go to: