Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship
The Live Más Scholarship is not based on your grades or how well you play sports. No essays, no test scores, no right or wrong answers. Submit a two minute video that tells us the story of your life’s passion. This is not about how well you can make a film– we just want you to tell us about your passion and how you will use it to make a difference.
Additional Selection Criteria
All applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered eligible for the 2020 Live Más Scholarship Program:
- Applicant is a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who is at least 16 years of age and no older than 24 years of age, located in the United States or D.C.
- If an applicant is a minor in his/her/their state of residence they must receive parental consent from his/her/their parent/legal guardian to apply.
- Applicant must be on-track to apply for or enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program (including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools).
- Employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp. and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Program are not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship through this version of the program.
- Taco Bell restaurant employees can apply to the Live Más Scholarship for Restaurant Employees Program.
- Has not previously received a Live Más Scholarship.
- Prior Live Más Scholarship winners may apply to the Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program.
See Terms & Conditions for the complete eligibility requirements.
HOW TO ENTER
Submit a video that addresses these questions:
- What post-secondary education program, college or certificate/degree program are you attending?
- What impact will following your passion have on your local community or the world?
- How do you plan to achieve your passion through your educational goals?
- What is your dream college, school or next step in your education?
Your submission video must be between 30 seconds and 2 minutes in length. Think about filming this video on your phone, computer, tablet, school or library’s computer lab, or any other MP4 video-enabled camera to which you have access. It could be a short film, animation, or a simple testimonial. This isn’t about how well you can make a film—they want to learn more about you and your passion.
January 23, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- The INKAS Rising Star Scholarship
- Wells Fargo Scholarship for People with Disabilities
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- AXA Foundation Scholarships
- Burger King Scholars Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- Hooked to Books Scholarship
- Jay Kennedy Memorial Scholarship
- Gucci Changemakers Scholarship Program
- Lucky Patcher Scholarship
- The Jessi Ghawi Memorial Scholarship
- The Nora Excellence in Art Activism Scholarship
- Tobi Cares Scholarship
- Velvetech Scholarship Program
- Dietspotlight.com Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- Foot Locker Scholars Athlete Program