Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
The mission of Students with Heart Foundation is to provide financial assistance by means of scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate students who suffer from all different types of heart disease and deformities, thus relieving some of the stress from the rough and rigorous journey they will face throughout college.
The number of Scholarships and the Scholarship award amounts will vary between $500 and $6,000 for the first academic year of Foundations existence, with all future amounts adjusted accordingly to the amounts of Donations received for that year.
Additional Selection Criteria
Criteria for Scholarship
• Scholarships are awarded per academic year, with possibility of renewal per subsequent academic years, following the provisions stated below.
• Students who are eligible are in the process of entering college this calendar year or are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
• Students in the process of starting College this Academic Year must also provide a College Acceptance Letter and an Official Schedule for their first semester, along with their High School Transcripts.
• Application period begins July 1st and ends October 1st. Aplications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
• All applicants must be participating in a United States Accredited College/University and maintain a minimum status of part time student (six credits).
• All applicants must be U.S. Citizens, Nationals or Permanent Residents at the time of Application.
• Applicants must have a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 at the time of the Application.
• Applicants must provide a letter from a LICENSED PHYSICIAN, declaring that the applicant suffers from any Cardiac disease or deformities.
• All applicants must submit official transcript from current academic institution.
• Students must also provide ONE letter of recommendation from a previous or current professor.
• All applicants are REQUIRED to submit a personal statement of no more than 2,000 words and no less than 500 words, describing what obstacles they have had to overcome due to their cardiac disease or deformities.
• All applicants must participate in a personal interview with the President or any of the other delegated board members, if one is so requested by the Foundation.
• Awardees will be selected by a case by case basis at the President’s discretion, with accompanied recommendations by acting board members. Students with more severe cardiac cases will be put at higher priority, however, all students suffering from Cardiac Disease and/or deformities are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
• Scholarship awards will be disbursed directly to the college/university to which the recipient is attending.
• The number of Scholarships and the Scholarship award amounts will vary between $500 and $6,000 for the first academic year of Foundations existence, with all future amounts adjusted accordingly to the amounts of Donations received for that year.
• A letter from a LICENSED PHYSICIAN, declaring that the applicant suffers from some sort of Cardiac disease or deformity.
• Official transcripts from current academic institution.
• One letter of recommendation from a previous or current professor.
• A personal statement of no more than 2,000 words and no less than 500 words.
• Applicants must also have a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 at the time of the Application.
• Applicants who submit extra materials will not be considered for the Scholarship.
• All Scholarship application documents must be received in ONE COMPLETED PACKAGE via FAX by NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 1 of each application year.
• Students in the process of starting College this Academic Year must also provide College Acceptance Letter and an Official Schedule for their first semester, along with their High School Transcripts.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION: http://www.studentswithheart.org/SHFScholarshipApplication-2.pdf
Students with Heart Foundation: Fax 1-(305) 397-1917
For any questions with the application, please e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (325) 728-0138.
October 1, 2021
Information not given
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Don and Roy Splawn Charitable Foundation West Scholarship
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- The Coleman Furniture Design Scholarship
- Maestro Cares Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Go Skills Scholarship
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Graphic Design Degree Hub Creativity Scholarship
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Embracing Our Differences Art Contest