ScienceLogic, is fascinated by how people and technology interact. As the world gets more and more connected, what does that mean to us as individuals, and as a society? They are interested in hearing your answers to that question, and they’ll award the best two responses with a scholarship of $2,500 each.
2 — $2,500
Additional Selection Criteria
Here's What You Need to Do
- You must be a legal U.S. resident, studying in the United States.
- You need to be enrolled or seeking enrollment in a full-time graduate or undergraduate course at an accredited university in the U.S.
- You must have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0.
- You need to write an essay giving us your thoughts, opinions, arguments, and reasoning on The Impact of Connected Technology on Society.
- The essay should be between 1,300 and 1,500 words.
- Please also send us a letter of recommendation from your professor or other academic professional, highlighting your approach, thought-leadership, and any other relevant ideas and areas.
How to Enter Your Essay
If you’d like to apply for the scholarship, simply email your essay, letter of recommendation, and transcript to email@example.com with the subject line: Scholarship Application.
September 1, 2017
For the application or more information go to:
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Well Being Secrets Scholarship
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Lawn Mower Hut Scholarship Program
- Addictin Resource Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Monica's Health Magazine Scholarship of Academic Excellence
- Fitness Apie Scholarship
- Travel Lovers' Scholarship
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- ScienceLogic Scholarship
- BabyHighChairCenter Internet Marketing Scholarship
- BEAUTY and WELLNESS SCHOLARSHIP
- Alcohol Addiction Awareness Essay Contest
- Market.biz Scholarship
- GoMK Computer Science Scholarship
- Next Generation Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program
- Pick My Baby Care Awarding Scholarship
- The PowerScout Smart Energy Home Scholarship Award
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Dogbabe 2017 Scholarship Contest
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Arts and Culture Scholarship Program 2017
- TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program