Awards$5,000-$15,000 per year, renewable for up to three years
Students in their second year or high of education beyond high school
Additional Selection Criteria
Who Can Qualify?
Applicants for the Dream Award must:
- Be at least 17 years of age.
- Be U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident card), or individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA).
- Have received a high school diploma or the equivalent from a U.S. school by September 2022.
- Have completed or expect to successfully complete a minimum of one full year of postsecondary education by June 2023.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at the sophomore year level or higher at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entire 2023-24 academic year.
- Be studying to obtain an Associate’s or first Bachelor’s degree.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Demonstrate financial need.
Must create an account.
To Apply, go to: https://start.scholarsapply.org/?programcycleid=58074
If selected as a semifinalist, the following documents will need to be uploaded:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken. NOTE: If you are providing SAT or ACT test scores, and those scores are not listed on your high school transcript, you will need to upload a copy of your test score report(s) separately. If you are uploading a college transcript, those scores are not required
- Proof of Citizenship.
- 1040 Tax Forms.
Additionally, if selected as a semifinalist, an online recommendation will need to be completed by a teacher or counselor.
October 15, 2022
Information not given
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Get Up Get Active Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- American Legion Scholarships
- A.R.F.O.R.A. Scholarships
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- College Jumpstart Scholarship
- IETF College Scholarship
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- The Coleman Furniture Design Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Go Skills Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Embracing Our Differences Art Contest
- The Target Advancing Design Diversity Scholarship
- Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship
- SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- Golden Door Scholarship
- Dyslexia/ Auditory Processing Disorder Scholarship
- TFS Making Life Easier Scholarship
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Future Designer Scholarship
- Good Tidings Foundation Scholarship
- Hispanic Heritage Foundation Scholarship
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Design a Shirt Scholarship
- 10x Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Brown Bag Marketing Scholarship Video Contest
- Dragonfly Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Pilot Pen G2 Overachievers Grant
- Digital Success Scholarship Program
- CC Bank's Young Scholars Scholarship
- Dietspotlight.com Scholarship Program
- Influence Print Graphic Design Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship