Scholars Helping Collars Scholarship
P.L.A.Y. has always made a point to promote compassion towards animals in both their personal and professional lives. From working directly with local shelters to donating products to animals in need through our Warm Bellies Initiative with the Petfinder Foundation, animal welfare has always been a staple of their business.
They know there are plenty of young minds out there that are equally passionate about helping animals in need, so in an effort to encourage them and promote this cause P.L.A.Y. will be awarding their sixth annual $1,500 scholarship to a graduating high school senior (2019-2020) who best exemplifies their core beliefs.
1st Prize - One Scholarship valued at $1,500
2nd Prize - $300 and one set of Warm Bellies Special Edition Chill Pads (10 beds) to be donated to an animal shelter of your choice*
3rd Prize - $200 and one Garden Fresh plush toy set (5 toys) to be donated to the animal shelter of your choice*
Prizes ship to U.S. animal shelters only and must be located within the 48 contiguous states
Full-time high school seniors
Additional Selection Criteria
The contest is open to U.S. residents. No purchase necessary. All participants must be enrolled as a full-time high school senior. Entries are limited to one submission per person. Immediate family members of P.L.A.Y. employees are excluded from this contest.
To apply, head to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PWYZ9DM. Students will submit an essay detailing their volunteer efforts to help animals in need, describing how that involvement has changed their lives and community or shaped their perceptions on the importance of animal welfare by February 28, 2020. Must include photos with essay submission.
- The essay should be between 500-1000 words.
- Upload a Word doc attachment to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PWYZ9DM with your essay submission.
- The file name should be your full name, state, and date of birth. For example,
- Submit 2-3 photos of your volunteer efforts to help animals in need
- You will also be required to enter your full name, date of birth, email address, postal address, high school you are currently enrolled in, and a phone number to contact.
Failure to provide any of these terms listed above will result in automatic disqualification. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND PRIVATE POLICY BEFORE ENTERING.
February 28, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Eduction Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- TFS Making Life Easier Scholarship
- Assisted Living Scholarship
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships