Review It Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded to the best Movie Review submitted by a student before the scholarship deadline.
Additional Selection Criteria
To be considered for the Review It Scholarship you must:
- Be attending college or university no later than September of 2020.
- Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
- Be attending or planning to attend a school in the U.S.
- Submit your Movie Review no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
For application, go to: http://chiureviewsscholarship.com/reviews.php
The scholarship will be awarded to the Best Movie Review submitted by a student before the scholarship deadline.
April 30, 2020
6 weeks after deadline
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Point Foundation The National LGBTQ Scholarship Fund
- Cancer for College Scholarships
- Handweavers Guild of America Scholarships
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- LA Clippers Stay in School Scholarship
- Mediacom World Class Scholars Scholarship
- The HSF Scholarship
- Vegetarian Resource Group Scholarship
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- Michelle's Place Scholarship
- Pursuit of Excellence Scholarships
- Scholars Helping Collars Scholarship
- Create A Greeting Card Scholarship Contest
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- World Trade Week College University Scholarship Application
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest