Review It Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded to the best Movie Review submitted by a student before the scholarship deadline.
Additional Selection Criteria
To be considered for the Review It Scholarship you must:
- Be attending college or university no later than September of 2021.
- Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
- Be attending or planning to attend a school in the U.S.
- Submit your Movie Review no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
For application, go to: http://chiureviewsscholarship.com/reviews.php
The scholarship will be awarded to the Best Movie Review submitted by a student before the scholarship deadline.
May 15, 2021
6 weeks after deadline
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Don and Roy Splawn Charitable Foundation West Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships
- AKA-EAF Scholarshps
- American Legion Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- Kids with Courage Type 1 Champions Scholarship Program
- LEAD Scholarship Foundation
- LEAGUE Foundation LGBTQ Scholarship
- Operation Second Chance Scholarship
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- We the Students Essay Contest
- Create Real Impact Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- NEWH Chapter Scholarships