Review It Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded to the best Movie Review submitted by a student before the scholarship deadline.
Additional Selection Criteria
To be considered for the Review It Scholarship you must:
- Be attending college or university no later than September of 2020.
- Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
- Be attending or planning to attend a school in the U.S.
- Submit your Movie Review no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
For application, go to: http://chiureviewsscholarship.com/reviews.php
The scholarship will be awarded to the Best Movie Review submitted by a student before the scholarship deadline.
April 30, 2020
6 weeks after deadline
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Connie Priscilla Scholarship Fund
- Personal Achievement College Scholarship
- Majux Marketing Scholarship
- $2,000 Minecraft Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship for Autism
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Platt Family Scholarhsip
- Berbay Scholarship Program
- Factor Support Network Scholarships
- Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation
- Sleep Junkie's Student Sleep Health Awareness Award
- Boomer Benefits Scholarship
- Montana Silversmiths Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship
- International Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Express VPN Future of Privacy Scholarship
- Friends of Scott Scholarship Program