Review It Scholarship
The scholarship will be awarded to the best Movie Review submitted by a student before the scholarship deadline.
Additional Selection Criteria
To be considered for the Review It Scholarship you must:
- Be attending college or university no later than September of 2020.
- Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
- Be attending or planning to attend a school in the U.S.
- Submit your Movie Review no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
For application, go to: http://chiureviewsscholarship.com/reviews.php
The scholarship will be awarded to the Best Movie Review submitted by a student before the scholarship deadline.
April 30, 2020
6 weeks after deadline
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Good Tidings Foundation Scholarship
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships
- Jonah Engler Giving Scholarship
- The Luigi Wewege Foundation Scholarship
- Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships
- The INKAS Rising Star Scholarship
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- AXA Foundation Scholarships