PAVE Scholarships and Grants
The mission of the Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) is to support students studying in the field of retail design and planning and visual merchandising; therefore, PAVE has created the Student Scholarship Program to assist students with funds to cover basic needs.
The Ingenious Scholarship recognizes and supports leadership potential in Visual Merchandising, Fashion Merchandising, Retail Merchandising, Interior Design and Hospitality Management through a $2,500 scholarship*.
ZenGenius is a creative agency rooted in the principles and practice of visual merchandising that provides solutions for brand activation through visual strategy and development, planning, sourcing, implementation and hands-on execution, bringing life to consumer experiences across all platforms.
Additional Selection CriteriaGUIDELINES:
- Student must be enrolled in a program working towards a degree in Visual Merchandising, Fashion Merchandising, Retail Merchandising, Interior Design or Hospitality Management.
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Student must be considered full-time, enrolled in at least 12 credit hours.
- Student must be a United States or Canadian citizen.
Application ProcessAPPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
The following items must be included in your application for your request to be considered:
- Letter of Consideration (Max 500 Words): How would this scholarship make a difference in your life? How would you make a difference in the retail industry?
- Project Folio: Submit 3 of your most ingenious pieces of work. It can be a photo of a visual display, a sketch or rendering of an idea or concept that you've created.
- One reference: We will need a phone number and an e-mail address of your reference. Can be a professor, faculty member or an employer (including internship supervisors). References CANNOT be friends or family members.
- Must include a copy of your current transcript (official or unofficial).
- Applications and supporting documents must be submitted through Submittable.
- All applications must be received by January 31, 2021 to be considered.
Have questions? Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
January 31, 2021
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Seattle Marketing Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Design a Shirt Scholarship
- Worthy Women's Scholarship
- Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships
- AbbVie Immunology Scholarship
- Educating Children of Color (ECOC) Scholarships
- Burger King McLamore Foundation Scholarships
- ByteBiteBit Scholarship
- Dragonfly Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Dynamic Digital Scholarship
- Equitable Excellence Scholarship