OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
The OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program is designed to support graduate and undergraduate students that share our passion for a clean energy future and are interested in pursuing careers in the cleantech sector (renewable energy, energy efficiency, smart home, electric vehicles, etc.).
The scholarship is for $600 and two are awarded annually (on in the spring and one in the fall) and will be sent directly to the school’s financial aid office to be used for tuition and books only.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who is eligible to apply?
Any current, full-time student of an accredited American/Canadian university/college. We also require a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How do I apply?
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must write an essay (~1,000 words) on (i) an issue preventing U.S. consumer adoption of clean technologies, (ii) potential solutions to the issue and (iii) a brief paragraph on why the applicant is passionate about clean technologies. An example would be “range anxiety” preventing the adoption of electric vehicles. Essays should be emailed along with applicant name, contact information and college/university to [research at ohmhomenow.com].
- Fall Semester Deadline: October 31st
- Spring Semester Deadline: April 30th
October 31, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- Golden Door Scholarship
- We the Future Contest
- Classic Vans Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Eduction Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund