OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
The OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program is designed to support graduate and undergraduate students that share our passion for a clean energy future and are interested in pursuing careers in the cleantech sector (renewable energy, energy efficiency, smart home, electric vehicles, etc.).
The scholarship is for $600 and two are awarded annually (on in the spring and one in the fall) and will be sent directly to the school’s financial aid office to be used for tuition and books only.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who is eligible to apply?
Any current, full-time student of an accredited American/Canadian university/college. We also require a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How do I apply?
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must write an essay (~1,000 words) on (i) an issue preventing U.S. consumer adoption of clean technologies, (ii) potential solutions to the issue and (iii) a brief paragraph on why the applicant is passionate about clean technologies. An example would be “range anxiety” preventing the adoption of electric vehicles. Essays should be emailed along with applicant name, contact information and college/university to [research at ohmhomenow.com].
- Fall Semester Deadline: October 31st
- Spring Semester Deadline: April 30th
October 31, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The Korean Ancestry Grant
- The Tobey Merrill Scholarship
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- All Ways Up Foundation Scholarship
- TLMI Scholarship Programs