Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
Montem Outdoor Gear understands the importance of learning and practicing healthy habits. We have created the Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship for high school, undergraduate or postgraduate students who are committed to a lifetime of healthy habits to receive a $1,500 award.
High school, college, university, or trade school students
Additional Selection Criteria
Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school are encouraged to submit their application. Passion for a healthy lifestyle is a must.
The piece of content you are going to create must be unique and creative. The words of your content must be able to convince anyone that you appreciate a healthy lifestyle.
While reading the applications that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, value of the provided information and a few other criteria that we will not disclose.
General Terms of Participation
To participate in this scholarship, you will have to create a piece of content between 500 – 1,000 words promoting a practical approach to a healthy lifestyle during high school, college or university years (whichever is relevant to you) and how these habits can be sustained over a lifetime. Please demonstrate knowledge of health and wellness and discuss why healthy living is a lifetime endeavor.
How to Submit your Application
Write a 500 – 1,000 word essay with the requirements above and submit to us via a Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) file at firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the details listed below:
- “Scholarship Submission” as the email subject
- Personal Details (Full Name, Phone, Address and Email)
- School Name
- Area of Study
- Any document which can prove that you are a Student
The Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship is available twice a year. The deadlines are below:
- The final date for submission is March 31, 2019, and we will choose the winner by April 15, 2019. Winner will be contacted no later than April 30, 2019.
- The final date for submission is September 30, 2019, and we will choose the winner by October 15, 2019. Winner will be contacted no later than October 30, 2019.
If you have further questions, please email us at email@example.com, with “Scholarship Questions” as the subject.
March 31, 2019
October 30, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships
- My Jewelry Repair scholarship
- Youth in Foster Care Scholarship Program
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- E-waste Scholarship
- 1.800 Wheelchair.com Scholarship
- ASIFA Hollywoods Animation Educators Forum Scholarship
- Federal Resources Warrior's Legacy Scholarship
- The Lep Foundation Scholarships
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Alliance for Women in Media Foundation Scholarships
- Angels Wings Thai Scholarship
- Soozie Courter Hemophilia Scholarship Program
- Together We Rise Family Fellowship Scholarship
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- All-Star College Scholarship
- American Indian College Fund Scholarships