Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
Montem Outdoor Gear understands the importance of learning and practicing healthy habits. We have created the Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship for high school, undergraduate or postgraduate students who are committed to a lifetime of healthy habits to receive a $1,500 award.
High school, college, university, or trade school students
Additional Selection Criteria
Students who are currently enrolled in a high school, college, university, or trade school are encouraged to submit their application. Passion for a healthy lifestyle is a must.
The piece of content you are going to create must be unique and creative. The words of your content must be able to convince anyone that you appreciate a healthy lifestyle.
While reading the applications that are submitted, we will take note of several factors including creativity, value of the provided information and a few other criteria that we will not disclose.
General Terms of Participation
To participate in this scholarship, you will have to create a piece of content between 500 – 1,000 words promoting a practical approach to a healthy lifestyle during high school, college or university years (whichever is relevant to you) and how these habits can be sustained over a lifetime. Please demonstrate knowledge of health and wellness and discuss why healthy living is a lifetime endeavor.
How to Submit your Application
Write a 500 – 1,000 word essay with the requirements above and submit to us via a Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) file at email@example.com with all of the details listed below:
- “Scholarship Submission” as the email subject
- Personal Details (Full Name, Phone, Address and Email)
- School Name
- Area of Study
- Any document which can prove that you are a Student
The Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship is available twice a year. The deadlines are below:
- The final date for submission is March 31, 2019, and we will choose the winner by April 15, 2019. Winner will be contacted no later than April 30, 2019.
- The final date for submission is September 30, 2019, and we will choose the winner by October 15, 2019. Winner will be contacted no later than October 30, 2019.
If you have further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Scholarship Questions” as the subject.
March 31, 2019
October 30, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Ocean Awareness Art Contest
- Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship Program
- AEL Collegiate Essay Contest
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Community Superhero Scholarship
- Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award
- Dolphin Galleries Scholarship
- GAPA Foundation Scholarships
- Houzz Scholarships
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
- You First Foundation Scholarship
- Capture the Dream Scholarship Fund
- American Home Design Scholarship Contest
- American Pavilion Annual General Education Scholarship
- Fraser Institute Essay Contest
- Lupus Inspiration Foundation for Excellence (L.I.F.E.) Scholarship
- Paradigm San Francisco Annual General Education Scholarship
- Goedeker's College Scholarships
- Beck Digital Web Design Scholarship
- Hair Loss Scholarship