Monica's Health Magazine Scholarship of Academic Excellence
Monica's Health Magazine strongly believe's that maintaining a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating right and staying active, is beneficial in building a strong mind and good character that will serve you and others well throughout your entire life. That is why they are proud to announce the Monica’s Health Magazine scholarship. Awarded to two qualified applicants each year, in the amount of $2500 (two thousand five hundred U.S. dollars) to each of the winners. They are happy to help with the growth and education of these individuals that will result in healthier and more productive members of our society.
2 — $ 2,500
Additional Selection Criteria
Application and Award Eligibility
In order to be considered or be permitted to claim the award, all participants must pay attention to and follow our Strict Conditions of Eligibility:
- To qualify for this scholarship, each applicant must be enrolled in a graduate program, an undergraduate program, or be a high school senior who has a valid acceptance letter to attend an accredited university or college.
- The institution in which the applicant is enrolled or attending must be one that is accredited and recognized by the highest educational authorities in the applicant’s country.
- Applicants must be able to provide a valid identification card, document containing an identification number, or other legitimate documentation proving attendance at claimed academic institution.
- Winners can only be awarded the Monica’s Health Magazine scholarship once.
- Applicants are only allowed one (1) submission per year. If an applicant is discovered applying more than once, all applications and essays by that person will be disqualified.
- We will thoroughly check the information of each award recipient. Any falsification of submitted information, including plagiarism in the applicant’s essay, will completely disqualify that person from the scholarship program.
- The winner of each scholarship is decided by Monica’s Health Magazine. All decisions are final, and will not be subject to appeal or contest.
- This scholarship program is open to eligible applicants worldwide, assuming that all requirements are met. Our intended reach to help others succeed is global.
Follow These Steps
Although there are only two steps for submitting your application for consideration, it is extremely important for all applicants to pay close attention to the details in both steps, as well as our strict rules for eligibility.
STEP 1. Submitting Your Essay:
Essay Title: The title of the submitted essay should be “The Monica’s Health Magazine Academic Scholarship Program”.
Essay Subject: Staying healthy can be very beneficial to your life for a variety of reasons, and can happen in a variety of ways.
– Outline why and how staying healthy has contributed to your life? Describe some of the pitfalls experienced, as well as some of the benefits which being healthy can contribute to in the daily life of young adult? How can a person leverage the skills associated with leading a healthy lifestyle to land a dream job and become successful throughout life? –
(The submitted essay must be between 2000 – 2500 words. Be sure to submit a complete essay, remembering to check for any errors. Grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors will deem the submission ineligible.)
Deadline: Your essay and form submission must be received by 11:59pm on August 30, 2017. Any submissions sent after the deadline will not be considered. All submissions must be sent via the contact form to be considered eligible. Essays sent any other way will not be counted for the 2017 scholarship award.
Important – The essay you write must be original content, written only by the person applying for the scholarship. Plagiarism will be an instant disqualifier.
STEP 2. Submitting The Form:
Go to http://www.monicashealthmag.com/scholarship/ for the application.
August 30, 2017
For the application or more information go to:
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Well Being Secrets Scholarship
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Lawn Mower Hut Scholarship Program
- Addictin Resource Scholarship
- AirToolsGuide Scholarship
- LuvMiHome Scholarship
- MTB Challenging Scholarship
- SellMax Scholarship
- The Drive to Learn Scholarship
- Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Majux Marketing Scholarship
- Fittous Scholarship
- Magna Carta Scholarship
- Platt Family Scholarhsip
- Spirit Button Academic Scholarship
- Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program
- Lucky Patcher Scholarship
- Monica's Health Magazine Scholarship of Academic Excellence
- Fitness Apie Scholarship
- Travel Lovers' Scholarship
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- ScienceLogic Scholarship
- BabyHighChairCenter Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program