Mediacom World Class Scholars Scholarship
Just like most American families, the Mediacom family believes in the importance of higher education. As a corporation with strong community roots, they want to support, in some way, the higher education of their customers.
For this reason, they formed World Class – The Mediacom Scholarship Program to help graduating high school students with their college expenses, such as tuition and books.
Additional Selection Criteria
- Children of directors, officers, employees or agents of Mediacom are not eligible.
- Applicants must be legal residents of a community that is being served by Mediacom (see list on pages 6-8 at: http://www.mediacomworldclass.com/support/pdf/2020-Application.pdf).
- Scholarship awardees may attend any accredited two-year or four-year college, university, technical or vocational school within the United States.
- Applicants must intend to pursue a course of study at a qualified post-secondary institution.
- Applicants must be accepted by the qualified post-secondary institution prior to actually receiving a scholarship.
- Applicants must commence their post-secondary education or training in the first academic year following their senior year of high school.
- Applicants must be in their senior year of high school, must be high school graduates or persons who have achieved equivalent certification. If an applicant is awarded a scholarship while in his or her senior year of high school and does not graduate at the end of his or her senior year, he or she is no longer eligible to receive a scholarship.
- Students completing high school in fewer than the normal four years are eligible to apply.
- Students entering a qualified post-secondary institution in the middle of their senior high school year are permitted to apply the following year.
- All scholarships will be awarded without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation or social or economic status.
- Scholarships are not renewable.
To download application, go to: http://www.mediacomworldclass.com/
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
February 15, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Good Tidings Foundation Scholarship
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships
- Jonah Engler Giving Scholarship
- The Luigi Wewege Foundation Scholarship
- Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships
- The INKAS Rising Star Scholarship
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- AXA Foundation Scholarships