Majux Marketing Scholarship
Applicants must be graduate or undergrad students entering the 2022-2023 academic year. Students must be pursuing a degree in:
Deadline: The deadline to apply is July 30, 2022.
Notification: One winner of the Majux Marketing Scholarship will be notified by August 10, 2022.
Award: The Majux Marketing Scholarship winner will receive a check for $1,000 made payable to the college or university where he or she is enrolled.
Business or Marketing undergraduate or graduate students
Additional Selection Criteria
To be eligible for the Majux Marketing Scholarship, all applicants must:
- Have U.S. Citizenship.
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA, documented by an official transcript.
- Be a full-time student attending or planning to attend an accredited college or university.
- Be able to present proof of admission and enrollment.
How to Apply
To apply for the Scholarship, complete the downloadable application and prepare a maximum 650-word essay answering the following question:
How would you use a budget of $10,000 to promote an e-commerce project of your choice?
Applicants should submit their responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is July 30, 2022.
Data Use Policy: Information we gather for this scholarship is used only to determine the validity of enrollment and applicant identity. We (Majux Marketing) do not share applicant personal information with any third parties, including marketing companies, debt collectors, and imaginary friends. All applicant personal information remains confidential at all times. We shred (destroy) every submission sent, including personally identifying information and essays, once we’ve chosen a winner and the deadline is passed.
July 30, 2022
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Get Up Get Active Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- American Legion Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- A.R.F.O.R.A. Scholarships
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- AKA-EAF Scholarships
- College Jumpstart Scholarship
- IETF College Scholarship
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- The Coleman Furniture Design Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- Bryan Cameron Education Foundation Scholarship
- NAACP x Society Awards Scholarship
- A Voice for Animals Contest
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Catdi Printing Scholarship
- College is Power Scholarship
- Custom Creatives Digital Marketing Scholarship Program
- SAG-AFTRA Foundation Scholarship Program
- The Lisa Michelle Memorial Fund Scholarship
- The Organic Bunny Scholarship
- Thermador Diversity in Design Pipeline Program
- Prism Foundation Scholarship
- First Responders Children's Foundation Scholarships
- Fraser Institute Essay Contest
- Maestro Cares Foundation Scholarship Fund
- The COVID-19 Impact Scholarship
- Angels Wings Foundation Scholarship
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- COHEAO Scholarships
- Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation
- Optimal Scholarships
- Capture the Dream Scholarship Fund
- Lupus Inspiration Foundation for Excellence (L.I.F.E.) Scholarship
- Trucking Unltd Computer Science Scholarship
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
- Majux Marketing Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship