Lucky Patcher Scholarship
All students studying in the United States, enrolled in any course, during the year 2017-2018, are in luck. Lucky Patcher’s 2017 Scholarship worth $2500 is an amazing opportunity up for grabs.
They have always believed that education is the key for attaining goals in life and now is the time to set your ambitions and get it with hard work and dedication. They encourage every student to think creatively and bring out the best versions of you. They believe scholarships brings you assistance to achieve your goals. Today learning and developing yourself is more challenging and they consider this financial aid to be a small token of help as their attempts to serve the society and the budding future (students) of the nation.
Their company is here to help you out. They are officially announcing a scholarship of $2500 to the deserving students. Their scholarship is essentially designed for helping the high school seniors, undergraduate and graduate students to pay a fraction of their college expenses.
3 — $2,500
Additional Selection Criteria
Their scholarship is mainly available to the high school seniors, and college undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled for full time academic program in any university located in the United States of America. Let’s see if you are eligible for the scholarship, we have set an eligibility criteria given as follows:
- You must be a citizen or a permanent legal resident of the United States
- You must be enrolled in a full undergraduate or graduate degree program in any accredited university
- Or you must be a High school senior planning to attend a college in Fall 2017
- You must have grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher in a 4.0 scale
- You must not be an employee of our or any other company.
How to Participate in this Scholarship Opportunity:
To be eligible for the Scholarship, please write an original blog post (or essay) on any of the following questions given below:
- How is technology improving day by day? And what’s the impact of technology on your relationships with other people?
- Do you consider your interpersonal relation good or worse with the innovations of texting, Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp, and other social media platforms?
You can give your real life examples if you wish to, they want something that relates it to your own life, if possible.
Instructions to follow:
- Write an original blog post of 500 words at least, but the length should not be more than 1,000 words.
- Be punctual about the deadline date
- Once you are done with the writing part simply fill the form online at: http://www.lucky-patcher.co/scholarships/
August 15, 2017
For the application or more information go to:
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Well Being Secrets Scholarship
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Lawn Mower Hut Scholarship Program
- Addictin Resource Scholarship
- AirToolsGuide Scholarship
- LuvMiHome Scholarship
- MTB Challenging Scholarship
- SellMax Scholarship
- The Drive to Learn Scholarship
- Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Majux Marketing Scholarship
- Fittous Scholarship
- Magna Carta Scholarship
- Platt Family Scholarhsip
- Spirit Button Academic Scholarship
- Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program
- Lucky Patcher Scholarship
- Monica's Health Magazine Scholarship of Academic Excellence
- Fitness Apie Scholarship
- Travel Lovers' Scholarship
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- ScienceLogic Scholarship
- BabyHighChairCenter Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program