Lucky Patcher Scholarship
A quality education is important for all people. Sadly, not everyone cannot afford one. Daunting expenses mean thousands of students can’t pursue their educational goals every year. At luckypatcherinfo.com, they value education and want to help people with the finances for their higher studies.
They are pleased to announce their very first scholarship “lucky patcher” to assist students to achieve their educational goals. The $1000 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. Further, their aim is to double this amount for next year’s program.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
They want to help a student who is really in need of funds for their studies. Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students can apply for the scholarship program, provided they are enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for the scholarship is easy. They have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program:
· Write an essay of 1200+ words on the topic “Why Malware Threats on phones are increasing?”
· You must submit your essay on or before December 31st, 2019.
· All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
· You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
· Make sure your essay is unique and creative.
· Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
December 31, 2019
January 15, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Good Tidings Foundation Scholarship
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships
- Jonah Engler Giving Scholarship
- The Luigi Wewege Foundation Scholarship
- Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships
- The INKAS Rising Star Scholarship
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- AXA Foundation Scholarships