Logomaker Scholarship Program
Good design is everywhere. It affects how we work and how we live. Good visual design can instill us with trust in a particular company, persuade us to make a purchase, or simply bring more joy to our lives.
For ten years, Logomaker has recognized the role of good visual design by providing small businesses with the resources to create their own logo designs. We are committed to helping businesses improve their brand image through the power of design.
After ten years of helping businesses succeed, Logomaker wants to do the same for students. That’s why we are proud to announce our scholarship program for U.S. students enrolled in undergraduate studies. With this new scholarship, Logomaker hopes to encourage students to think about the importance of art and design in commerce today. We hope to raise awareness of the role of art and design in more places than just galleries.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who Can Apply
This scholarship is open to all undergraduate students in the United States regardless of major. However, preference will be given to students studying fine arts, commercial arts, or graphic design. You do not need to be seeking a degree in these fields to apply.
How to Apply
1. Provide a cover letter (may be body of the email) explaining why you are applying for the scholarship, the name of the college or university you are attending, and a short bio (no more than a page).
2. Write an original essay of 500-700 words (roughly two pages) on the impact of art and design in commerce. Get creative. We’re looking for original thinking. Including sample artwork (even your own design work) is encouraged, but not required.
For example: You might choose to write about how a logo effectively represents a company to the world; or how the use of design in marketing can persuade someone to act or not act in some way.
3. Submit all of the above via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE APPLYING
July 31, 2021
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- The Gates Scholarship
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Scholarships
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Don and Roy Splawn Charitable Foundation West Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships
- AKA-EAF Scholarshps
- American Legion Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- Kids with Courage Type 1 Champions Scholarship Program
- LEAD Scholarship Foundation
- LEAGUE Foundation LGBTQ Scholarship
- Operation Second Chance Scholarship
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Verplank Foundation Scholarships
- We the Students Essay Contest
- Create Real Impact Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- NEWH Chapter Scholarships