Lawrence Madeiros Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was formed to provide awareness of chronic disorders to the public and to stimulate, foster, and encourage interest, awareness, and activism at the state and national level with reference to the fight against chronic disorders.
Additional Selection Criteria
- Applicants must be diagnosed with a bleeding disorder or other chronic disorder.
- Applicants MUST be Graduating from High School in the year of the Scholarship Award.
- Applicants must have applied to, been accepted at, an accredited college or university.
To apply, go to: https://www.hemophilia.org/node/8746 and click on link.
The Lawrence Madeiros Scholarship Application
Type or print in ink all information requested in items 1-17. This form along with a copy of your current transcript and a statement of recommendation (see attached) must be postmarked no later than May 1, 2020, directly to
THE LAWRENCE MADEIROS SCHOLARSHIP
c/o P O Box 11, Mayfield, NY 12117.
If you have any questions please call (518) 424-0970
May 1, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- Michelle's Place Scholarship
- Pursuit of Excellence Scholarships
- Scholars Helping Collars Scholarship
- Create A Greeting Card Scholarship Contest
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Adobe Creative Scholarship Program
- World Trade Week College University Scholarship Application
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship