LA Tutors Monthly Education Scholarship
LA Tutors believes that it's more than just grades that make a great well-rounded student. Everyone is creative in his or her own way: some blog, others curate documentary photography on Instagram that helps us understand the world better, and still others find imaginative ways to solve problems in their public and private lives. Creativity is the air each one of us breathes, but sometimes we get so concerned with grades that we forget that imagination is our natural problem solver.
One way to showcase your creativity is to innovate either by solving a problem, by designing something that helps others solve problems, or by enhancing our relationship with whatever matters to us. Innovation brings together in unique ways our technical skills and our hopes for a better world.
It also provides opportunities for gaining real-working experience in a chosen field, and gives students the chance to connect with adults outside their circle who might be able to help students get into their top choice college or get an internship. In the end, innovation makes people look at the bigger picture, which is the best preparation for college and life.
LA Tutors is passionate about sparking the creative genius in students and would love to commend those outstanding students who have made a difference in the lives of others in some innovative or technological fashion. In order to achieve this, they have established a scholarship for students who meet certain criteria.
Additional Selection Criteria
- Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States or Canada.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Must be a citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa in the United States or Canada.
- Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising, etc.).
- Must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
- The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant's original work.
For scholarship application, go to: https://www.latutors123.com/scholarship/#application
All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on the 20th of each month. The submission window closes starting the 21st and will reopen on the 1st at 8:00 am.
For complete rule and regulations please go to: http://www.latutors123.com/scholarship#rules
Information not given
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- Golden Door Scholarship
- We the Future Contest
- Classic Vans Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Eduction Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund