Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
Karman Healthcare is proud to announce that they will be providing college, and university students with a scholarship opportunity to help them reach their ultimate goals in life.
This scholarship will apply to students who have a mobility disability, excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
All academic applicants who meet the criteria are welcome to submit their application to this year’s Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund.
They wish all students good luck and hope you are the winner this year.
The Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund now provides students with the opportunity to earn two $500 scholarships per year*.
Describe the biggest challenge you have had to overcome as a result of your mobility disability.
2 — $500
Additional Selection Criteria
Students participating must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college, or university in the U.S.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (or equivalent)
- Standard 8.5 in. x 11 in. sheet of paper to submit your entry if you are mailing in your submission.
*There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year, any student can win the scholarship only once in the same year.
Your application should include:
- There is no official application form, please email the information requested below to email@example.com:
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) — unofficial transcripts accepted.
- Completed essay entry via e-mail attached as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file. (Must be typed).
- Proof of mobility disability i.e. doctor's note (applies to daily use of a mobility device).
- A portrait image of yourself that will be posted online if you are chosen as a winner.
- You must be currently enrolled in a U.S. college or university to be eligible.
- All applications are welcome for submission if you meet the criteria listed above.
- No need to print this page, just send your written response and contact information.
- Please keep a digital copy in Word or Google Docs. They'll need a copy to put up on their site.
- Standard 8.5 in. x 11 in. sheet of paper to submit your entry if you are mailing in submission.
Send all materials to:
Attn: Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund
19255 San Jose Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91748
Or you can e-mail your application to them directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
September 1, 2017
Information not given
For the application or more information go to:
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Well Being Secrets Scholarship
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Lawn Mower Hut Scholarship Program
- Addictin Resource Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Monica's Health Magazine Scholarship of Academic Excellence
- Fitness Apie Scholarship
- Travel Lovers' Scholarship
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- ScienceLogic Scholarship
- BabyHighChairCenter Internet Marketing Scholarship
- BEAUTY and WELLNESS SCHOLARSHIP
- Alcohol Addiction Awareness Essay Contest
- Market.biz Scholarship
- GoMK Computer Science Scholarship
- Next Generation Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program
- Pick My Baby Care Awarding Scholarship
- The PowerScout Smart Energy Home Scholarship Award
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Dogbabe 2017 Scholarship Contest
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Arts and Culture Scholarship Program 2017
- TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program