Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
Karman Healthcare is proud to announce that they will be providing college and university students with a scholarship opportunity to help them reach their ultimate goals in life.
They will be offering two $500 scholarships for currently enrolled students that meet the requirements.
This scholarship applies to students who have a mobility disability, excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
All academic applicants who meet the criteria are welcome to submit their application to this year's Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund.
2 — $500
Additional Selection Criteria
Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development.Students participating must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (or equivalent)
*There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year, any student can win the scholarship only once in the same year.
How to Apply
Please send us the following information as requested as below. All documents need to be sent as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file:
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted.
an essay answering this year’s theme. If you are mailing in your
submission, please use standard size 8.5 in. x 11 in. paper to submit
your entry. If you are sending your essay via email, it must be typed
and saved as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
- Proof of mobility disability i.e. doctor’s note. (applies to daily use of a mobility device.)
- A portrait image of yourself that will be posted online if you are chosen as a winner.
Disclaimer: We will not be able to return any submissions sent to mailing address.
Send all materials to:
Attn: Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund
19255 San Jose Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91748
Or email all materials to: email@example.com
September 1, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- AKA-EAF Scholarshps
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Joshua Gomes Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Teresa A. Mike Foundation Scholarships
- The Chelsy Tomashoff Memorial Scholarship
- The Sure Oak Be Awesome Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Scholarship
- Hair Loss Scholarship
- WWF Conservation Leadership Award
- CareerEnjoyment.com Scholarship
- Dolphin Galleries Scholarship
- NBCUniversal/LNESC Scholarship
- Personal Achievement College Scholarship
- Majux Marketing Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship Program
- Avonte Oquendo Memorial Scholarship for Autism
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Graphic Design Degree Hub Creativity Scholarship