Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
Karman Healthcare is proud to announce that they will be providing college and university students with a scholarship opportunity to help them reach their ultimate goals in life.
They will be offering two $500 scholarships for currently enrolled students that meet the requirements.
This scholarship applies to students who have a mobility disability, excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
All academic applicants who meet the criteria are welcome to submit their application to this year's Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund.
2 — $500
Additional Selection Criteria
Students participating must meet the following criteria:
Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
Aged sixteen (16) years or older
Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (or equivalent)
*There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year, any student can win the scholarship only once in the same year.
How to Apply
Please send us the following information as requested as below. All documents need to be sent as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file:
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted.
an essay answering this year's theme. If you are mailing in your
submission, please use standard size 8.5 in. x 11 in. paper to submit
your entry. If you are sending your essay via email, it must be typed
and saved as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
- Proof of mobility disability i.e. doctor’s note. (applies to daily use of a mobility device.)
- A portrait image of yourself that will be posted online if you are chosen as a winner.
Send all materials to:
Attn: Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund
19255 San Jose Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91748
Or email all materials to: email@example.com
September 1, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- International Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Express VPN Future of Privacy Scholarship
- Friends of Scott Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Award for Career Success
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- Cameron Impact Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- Golden Door Scholarship
- We the Future Contest
- Classic Vans Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships
- Jonah Engler Giving Scholarship