Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
Karman Healthcare is proud to announce that we will be providing college and university students with a scholarship opportunity to help them reach their ultimate goals in life.
We will be offering two $500 scholarships for currently enrolled students that meet the requirements.
This scholarship applies to students who have a mobility disability, excelled academically and those who have a regard for disability awareness in America.
All academic applicants who meet the criteria are welcome to submit their application to this year’s Karman Healthcare Scholarship Fund.
2 — $500
Additional Selection Criteria
Students participating must meet the following criteria:
Must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the U.S.
Aged sixteen (16) years or older
Open to all college, and university students with a mobility disability who use a wheelchair, or other mobility devices on a regular basis.
Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 (or equivalent)
*There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year, any student can win the scholarship only once in the same year.
How to Apply
Please send us the following information as requested as below. All documents need to be sent as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file:
Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) – unofficial transcripts accepted.
Submit an essay answering this year’s theme. If you are mailing in your submission, please use standard size 8.5 in. x 11 in. paper to submit your entry. If you are sending your essay via email, it must be typed and saved as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file.
Proof of mobility disability i.e. doctor’s note. (applies to daily use of a mobility device.)
A portrait image of yourself that will be posted online if you are chosen as a winner.
Describe the biggest accomplishment as a result of your mobility disability.
The deadline for 2018 scholarship is September 1st, 2018. Please submit the following requirements before the deadline.
September 1, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Gen and Kelly Tanabe Scholarship
- Platt Family Scholarhsip
- Berbay Scholarship Program
- Experience, Strength & Hope Scholarship
- Patsy Takemoto Mink Education Foundation
- Montana Silversmiths Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship
- The Renoviso Dream Home Design Scholarship
- CoffeeForLess.com "Hit the Books" Scholarship
- Friends of Scott Scholarship Program
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- Next Generation Scholarship
- We the Future Contest
- Digital Responsibility Scholarships
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship