Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund
Each year, Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund awards scholarships to low-income women, ages 35 and older, who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents pursuing an undergraduate education or a trade skills certification at an accredited college or university in the United States. Scholarships are renewable for up to 5 years and distributed directly to the recipient.
Additional Selection Criteria
There are two different scholarships that women can apply for based on eligibility requirements: Jeannette Rankin Fund Scholarship or Emerge Scholarship. Please read all eligibility requirements and see which one bests fits you as you can only apply for one of the scholarships, not both.
Please review the complete eligibility requirements and scholarship FAQs below before beginning your application.
- Must be a woman, age 35 or older.
- Must be low-income.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Must be pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate's degree, or a first bachelor's degree.
- Must be enrolled in, or accepted to, a regionally or ACICS accredited school. (To see which accreditations that JRF accepted go to: http://www.rankinfoundation.org/students/eligibility/
- Your goals, your plan for reaching your goals, and how you will use your education to give back to the community will be taken into consideration.
To apply, go to: https://rankinfoundation.org/for-students/apply
February 26, 2021
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- APIA Scholarships
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Point Foundation The National LGBTQ Scholarship Fund
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Gucci Changemakers Scholarship Program
- Soar to College Scholarship
- Cancer for College Scholarships
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- Handweavers Guild of America Scholarships
- The Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship
- The San Diego Foundation Common Scholarship
- SimpleTexting College Scholarship Contest
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- The HSF Scholarship
- Vegetarian Resource Group Scholarship
- Doodle for Google Contest
- Jeannette Rankin Women's Scholarship Fund
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- Get Up Get Active Scholarships
- Michelle's Place Scholarship
- Pursuit of Excellence Scholarships