InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
InvestmentZen aims to promote a lifetime of financial responsibility which starts as soon as we start managing our own money.
The good financial habits we develop as collegiates can serve us for the rest of our lives. To help promote financial responsibility among post-secondary students, they’re thrilled to award (1) $1,000 USD scholarship to help alleviate educational costs.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled full-time in an accredited college/university.
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit an essay (500-1500 words) in English answering one of the following:
- How are you managing your money in college to prepare for a bright financial future?
- What financial challenges have you overcome in your life? What lesson(s) did they teach you?
- What are the most common financial pitfalls you see your peers making, and what advice do you have for them?
2019-2020 School Year
Opens: April 10, 2019
Deadline: April 1, 2020 at 11:59pm GMT
Winner notified: April 15, 2020
To apply online, please go to: http://www.investmentzen.com/scholarship
PLEASE READ OFFICIAL RULES AND LEGAL INFORMATION BEFORE APPLYING.
April 1, 2020
April 15, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- IFDA Educational Foundation Student Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The Korean Ancestry Grant
- The Tobey Merrill Scholarship
- Toby Merrill Scholarship
- Two Ten Footwear Foundation Scholarships
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- The Ebell/Flint Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- All Ways Up Foundation Scholarship
- TLMI Scholarship Programs