InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
InvestmentZen aims to promote a lifetime of financial responsibility which starts as soon as we start managing our own money.
The good financial habits we develop as collegiates can serve us for the rest of our lives. To help promote financial responsibility among post-secondary students, they’re thrilled to award (1) $1,000 USD scholarship to help alleviate educational costs.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled full-time in an accredited college/university.
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit an essay (500-1500 words) in English answering one of the following:
- How are you managing your money in college to prepare for a bright financial future?
- What financial challenges have you overcome in your life? What lesson(s) did they teach you?
- What are the most common financial pitfalls you see your peers making, and what advice do you have for them?
2019-2020 School Year
Opens: April 10, 2019
Deadline: April 1, 2020 at 11:59pm GMT
Winner notified: April 15, 2020
To apply online, please go to: http://www.investmentzen.com/scholarship
PLEASE READ OFFICIAL RULES AND LEGAL INFORMATION BEFORE APPLYING.
April 1, 2020
April 15, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Eduction Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- TFS Making Life Easier Scholarship
- Assisted Living Scholarship
- Ron Brown Scholar Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Soroptimist-Live Your Dream Award
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships