InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
InvestmentZen aims to promote a lifetime of financial responsibility which starts as soon as we start managing our own money.
The good financial habits we develop as collegiates can serve us for the rest of our lives. To help promote financial responsibility among post-secondary students, they’re thrilled to award (1) $1,000 USD scholarship to help alleviate educational costs.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled full-time in an accredited college/university.
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit an essay (500-1500 words) in English answering one of the following:
- How are you managing your money in college to prepare for a bright financial future?
- What financial challenges have you overcome in your life? What lesson(s) did they teach you?
- What are the most common financial pitfalls you see your peers making, and what advice do you have for them?
Deadline: April 1st, 2018
To apply online, please go to: http://www.investmentzen.com/scholarship
PLEASE READ OFFICIAL RULES AND LEGAL INFORMATION BEFORE APPLYING.
April 1, 2018
April 15, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Web Hosting Geeks.com Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarship Program
- Jay Kennedy Memorial Scholarship
- Hooked to Books Scholarship
- Assisted Living Scholarship
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- TwirlyGirl FIDM Scholarship
- Green Building Technology Scholarship
- Green Voice Design Competition
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
- Giant Mommy Internet Marketing Scholarship
- London Scholarship
- A Sustainable Future Through Solar Energy Scholarship
- AATCC Foundation Scholarships
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
- The BeArt-Presets Academic Scholarship Program
- Leap Clixx Annual Marketing Scholarship
- Ayn Rand 'Atlas Shrugged' Essay Contest
- Ayn Rand 'The Fountainhead' Essay Contest
- Sawinery DIY Scholarship
- The Technical Generation Scholarship
- Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
- Dealhack Annual Community Volunteer Scholarship
- Experience, Strength & Hope Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship