InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship
InvestmentZen aims to promote a lifetime of financial responsibility which starts as soon as we start managing our own money.
The good financial habits we develop as collegiates can serve us for the rest of our lives. To help promote financial responsibility among post-secondary students, they’re thrilled to award (1) $1,000 USD scholarship to help alleviate educational costs.
Additional Selection Criteria
Who Qualifies / Criteria
All applicants must be actively enrolled full-time in an accredited college/university.
How to Apply / Guidelines
To enter, please submit an essay (500-1500 words) in English answering one of the following:
- How are you managing your money in college to prepare for a bright financial future?
- What financial challenges have you overcome in your life? What lesson(s) did they teach you?
- What are the most common financial pitfalls you see your peers making, and what advice do you have for them?
2019-2020 School Year
Opens: April 10, 2019
Deadline: April 1, 2020 at 11:59pm GMT
Winner notified: April 15, 2020
To apply online, please go to: http://www.investmentzen.com/scholarship
PLEASE READ OFFICIAL RULES AND LEGAL INFORMATION BEFORE APPLYING.
April 1, 2020
April 15, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Ocean Awareness Art Contest
- Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship Program
- AEL Collegiate Essay Contest
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Community Superhero Scholarship
- Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award
- Dolphin Galleries Scholarship
- GAPA Foundation Scholarships
- Houzz Scholarships
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
- You First Foundation Scholarship
- Capture the Dream Scholarship Fund
- American Home Design Scholarship Contest
- American Pavilion Annual General Education Scholarship
- Fraser Institute Essay Contest
- Lupus Inspiration Foundation for Excellence (L.I.F.E.) Scholarship
- Paradigm San Francisco Annual General Education Scholarship
- Goedeker's College Scholarships
- Beck Digital Web Design Scholarship
- Hair Loss Scholarship