International Vectorworks Design Scholarship
If you’re a designer, they want to see your best work.
Students are encouraged to submit their design in PDF, .mov, or .mp4 file format not larger than 100 MB. A few short answers explaining your proposal are also required along with the entrants’ personal information, including name, school, address, and email. No hard copies will be accepted.
For terms and conditions: go to: https://www.vectorworks.net/scholarship/en/terms
VECTORWORKS DESIGN SCHOLARSHIP
- $3,000 for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, study abroad, conference registration, and other educational purposes.
- Free Vectorworks design software for your school’s lab.
- Free virtual or in-person training for faculty and students.
THE RICHARD DIEHL DESIGN AWARD
- $7,000 USD for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, study abroad, conference registration, and other educational purposes.
- Exposure in industry publications and press, as well as through the Vectorworks media and distributor network.
- Benefits for you and your school such as Vectorworks lab licenses and training provided by a Vectorworks expert, and more!
Additional Selection Criteria
The Vectorworks Design Scholarship is designed to meet the needs and qualifications of a variety of students. At the time of submission, scholarship applicants must: have graduated no earlier than 2015 with a design-oriented degree OR be 1) enrolled or accepted for enrollment in undergraduate or graduate studies for six or more credits at an accredited college or university, and 2) pursuing a design-oriented degree.
Such degrees include, but are not limited to, architecture, engineering, construction, environmental design, urban design, urban planning, interior design, graphic design, landscape architecture, landscape design, lighting design, industrial design, machine design, theater design, scenic design, event planning, exhibit design, and woodworking.
Individual entries are accepted. We also encourage multidisciplinary team entries with no more than six members per team. All team members must be eligible under the terms.
Vectorworks Design Scholarship winners advance to compete for the Richard Diehl Design Award, a global award providing an additional prize package including $7,000 USD, professional networking opportunities, media exposure, and other benefits.
Please go to: https://www.vectorworks.net/scholarship/en/about for a full list of criteria and eligibility.
How to Enter
During the Scholarship Term, eligible participants should visit https://www.vectorworks.net/scholarship/en/about for more details and to submit a qualified entry (“Submission”) by completing the following steps:
- Submit the application form; and
- Upload a project file in PDF, .mp4, or .mov format.
- Winners of Vectorworks Design Scholarships will automatically be entered to win the Richard Diehl Award
August 29, 2019
October 16, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- International Vectorworks Design Scholarship
- Grasshopper Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Express VPN Future of Privacy Scholarship
- Friends of Scott Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Award for Career Success
- Karman Healthcare Mobility Scholarship Program
- Love Your Career Scholarship
- Cameron Impact Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- Golden Door Scholarship
- We the Future Contest
- Classic Vans Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships
- Jonah Engler Giving Scholarship