International Vectorworks Design Scholarship
If you’re a designer, they want to see your best work.
Students are encouraged to submit their design in PDF, .mov, or .mp4 file format not larger than 100 MB. A few short answers explaining your proposal are also required along with the entrants’ personal information, including name, school, address, and email. No hard copies will be accepted.
For terms and conditions: go to: https://www.vectorworks.net/scholarship/en/terms
VECTORWORKS DESIGN SCHOLARSHIP
- $3,000 for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, study abroad, conference registration, and other educational purposes.
- Free Vectorworks design software for your school’s lab.
- Free virtual or in-person training for faculty and students.
THE RICHARD DIEHL DESIGN AWARD
- $7,000 USD for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, study abroad, conference registration, and other educational purposes.
- Exposure in industry publications and press, as well as through the Vectorworks media and distributor network.
- Benefits for you and your school such as Vectorworks lab licenses and training provided by a Vectorworks expert, and more!
Additional Selection Criteria
The Vectorworks Design Scholarship is designed to meet the needs and qualifications of a variety of students. At the time of submission, scholarship applicants must: have graduated no earlier than 2015 with a design-oriented degree OR be 1) enrolled or accepted for enrollment in undergraduate or graduate studies for six or more credits at an accredited college or university, and 2) pursuing a design-oriented degree.
Such degrees include, but are not limited to, architecture, engineering, construction, environmental design, urban design, urban planning, interior design, graphic design, landscape architecture, landscape design, lighting design, industrial design, machine design, theater design, scenic design, event planning, exhibit design, and woodworking.
Individual entries are accepted. We also encourage multidisciplinary team entries with no more than six members per team. All team members must be eligible under the terms.
Vectorworks Design Scholarship winners advance to compete for the Richard Diehl Design Award, a global award providing an additional prize package including $7,000 USD, professional networking opportunities, media exposure, and other benefits.
Please go to: https://www.vectorworks.net/scholarship/en/about for a full list of criteria and eligibility.
How to Enter
During the Scholarship Term, eligible participants should visit https://www.vectorworks.net/scholarship/en/about for more details and to submit a qualified entry (“Submission”) by completing the following steps:
- Submit the application form; and
- Upload a project file in PDF, .mp4, or .mov format.
- Winners of Vectorworks Design Scholarships will automatically be entered to win the Richard Diehl Award
August 29, 2019
October 16, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Scholarships
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Walmart Foundation Scholarships
- Fashion Scholarship Fund Case Study Competition
- G2 Crowd Entrepreneurial Scholarship
- Worldstudio AIGA Scholarships
- My Jewelry Repair scholarship
- Youth in Foster Care Scholarship Program
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- E-waste Scholarship
- 1.800 Wheelchair.com Scholarship
- ASIFA Hollywoods Animation Educators Forum Scholarship
- Federal Resources Warrior's Legacy Scholarship
- The Lep Foundation Scholarships
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Alliance for Women in Media Foundation Scholarships
- Angels Wings Thai Scholarship
- Soozie Courter Hemophilia Scholarship Program
- Together We Rise Family Fellowship Scholarship
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- All-Star College Scholarship
- American Indian College Fund Scholarships