Influence Graphics Annual Award for Design Excellence
Submit your best design for chance at a $1,500 college scholarship & nationwide recognition!
As a commercial printing company in New York City, we see all kinds of graphic designs for brochure, booklets, posters and so much more. Some of those designs are out of this world and some, sad to say, are not so good.
Here at Influence Graphics we love great design so we’re doing our part to support and encourage the graphic design community. Our annual graphic/visual design scholarship is offered for students who are majoring in graphic
design or related applied arts and have exceptional creative abilities.
All submitted works must be digitally created, and be based in visual communication design such as:
- Graphic design
- Industrial design
- 3D designs
Each year’s winner will have their design featured on the Influence Graphics website, a site visited by some of New York City’s leading print buyers, creative directors, production managers, designers and graphic artists.
The winner will also receive a large-format (up to 96×48 inch) copy of their work, printed on our state-of-the-art Epson Surecolor high resolution printer, free of charge.
Additional Selection Criteria
- Scholarships will be awarded annually. The current number of scholarship awards: 1 each year
- To apply for the scholarship, applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States and may not be an associate (employee) of any division of Jurist Influence Group or Influence Graphics.
- You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university for the academic 2020/2021 year and have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 on a 4-point scale
- Graduate Students: We’re sorry, this scholarship is currently only open to incoming freshmen and undergraduate students.
How to Apply (2 Step Process)
- First, upload your design (please provide the highest-res copy you have, or native file) to our file transfer portal HERE. Be sure to include your name, email address, and in the “customer service rep” field use the subject “scholarship entry”.
- Second, send an email using this link to give us your 300 word description of your design. Tell us what motivated you to create the design and what you hope the viewer takes away from your design.
Make sure your email includes your name (as it appears on your file upload) so we can match up the files you submit with your 300 word description. And on the email subject line please add “scholarship entry”
- Quality of design
- Creativity of design
- Ability of the design to “move” the viewer (emotionally or call to action)
PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU ENTER.
June 1, 2021
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Seattle Marketing Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Design a Shirt Scholarship
- Worthy Women's Scholarship
- Stephen J. Brady STOP Hunger Scholarships
- AbbVie Immunology Scholarship
- Educating Children of Color (ECOC) Scholarships
- Burger King McLamore Foundation Scholarships
- ByteBiteBit Scholarship
- Dragonfly Digital Marketing Scholarship
- Dynamic Digital Scholarship
- Equitable Excellence Scholarship