Since 2004, INCIGHT has awarded more than 850 scholarships to students with disabilities pursuing higher education. These scholars are enrolled in Community College, University, Vocational School and Graduate Programs. Students who demonstrate outstanding service to their community and overcome personal obstacles are awarded scholarships from INCIGHT. These scholars spread the message of INCIGHT far and wide. After graduation and throughout their life INCIGHT scholars volunteer, support and participate in INCIGHT.
The exact number of awards and the total amount of money to be awarded in 2020 will be determined during the selection process, at the sole discretion of INCIGHT .
Additional Selection CriteriaEligibility:
All students who plan to begin or are currently attending post-secondary studies at colleges or trade/professional schools are eligible for these grants provided the students are current Oregon, California or Washington residents. The applicant must have a disability, be enrolled, and remain in "good-standing." For more information about eligibility please visit incight.org/education/scholarship.
NEW REQUIREMENT: You must be a current Washington, Oregon or California resident.
You must have a disability. This can be any type of disability as it is defined by the ADA, DSM-V, IDEA,
or other governing body. This classification includes, but is not limited to:
Other health impairment
Specific learning disability
Speech or language impairment
Traumatic brain injury
Visual impairment, including blindness
You must be attending higher education during the funding cycle following your application (2020-2021 School Year.) This includes college, university, community college, or vocational school. You may be pursuing any type of degree within these institutions (Associates Degree, Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, etc.)
You must be enrolled and provide enrollment verification to INCIGHT.
The Incight application can be found at https://www.incight.org/scholarshipApplication Procedure:
There are two essential parts of this application, and all must be received in order for The INCIGHT Scholarship Review Committee to consider an application. The deadline for completed applications is March 31st, 2020. If you do not meet all of the eligibility requirements your application will not be considered and you will not receive a response.
-The completed Application Form that contains basic information about the applicant.
-2 Completed essay responses. This year we are welcoming your video essay response. Please keep your video between 1 and 3 minutes in length and share a link as your response.
Failure to complete ANY portion of the application will DISQUALIFY your eligibility to receive a scholarship award.
March 31, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- The UncommonGoods Scholarship
- The Chairish Design Your Future Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Against the Grain Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- TheDream.US Scholarships
- Lagrant Foundation Scholarship Program
- Michelle's Place Scholarship
- Pursuit of Excellence Scholarships
- Scholars Helping Collars Scholarship
- Create A Greeting Card Scholarship Contest
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Adobe Creative Scholarship Program
- World Trade Week College University Scholarship Application
- The Kim and Harold Louie Family Foundation Scholarship Program
- Association for Women in Architecture Foundation Scholarships
- Incight Scholarship
- JVS Scholarship Program
- National Federation of the Blind Scholarship Program
- American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Scholarship for Cancer Survivor
- Frame My Future Scholarship Contest
- Freestone Future Leaders Scholarship
- InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship