Houzz is excited to announce the Houzz Scholarship Program. Their goal is to support the next generation of students studying architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and construction management. They love innovation and are looking for the best and brightest in the residential design world.
Additional Selection Criteria
The Houzz Scholarship Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 17 years of age or older who are enrolled in a design or architecture program at an accredited college or university.
Houzz is committed to supporting and encouraging women architecture students as they pursue their educational endeavors and enter the world of residential design. Open to female students studying architecture/architectural engineering at the undergraduate or graduate level.
Houzz has been connecting homeowners with home industry professionals for years and we are dedicated to supporting and strengthening our growing community. We are looking for residential design students who share our passion. Open to students studying interior design, architecture or landscape architecture at the undergraduate or graduate level who want to pursue residential design professionally.
Sustainability and green design are part of our core values at Houzz. We want to encourage practices that will reduce negative impacts on the environment by supporting students passionate about green building initiatives. Open to students studying architecture, interior design or landscape architecture at the undergraduate or graduate level who want to pursue sustainable residential design professionally.
Houzz is committed to supporting the next generation of construction professionals as they enter the world of residential construction. Open to students studying construction management at the undergraduate or graduate level who want to pursue residential construction management professionally.
Applications. Applications must be submitted online at www.houzz.com/scholarships. Applicants will be required to submit their contact information, school information, GPA (which is subject to verification) and describe their extracurricular or other notable school activities. Applicants will also be required to link to their Houzz Student Profile and write a short essay of 650 words or less answering a particular question related to each scholarship.
Applicants may apply for more than one scholarship.
December 15, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- NCLD Scholarships
- GEICO Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholarship
- Guistwhite Scholarship Program
- Hites Transfer Scholarship
- Hero Scholarship Program
- INKAS “Rising Star” Scholarship
- The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- The Fourth Annual Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contest
- Child of an American Veteran Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Law School Scholarship for Veterans
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- PFLAG Chapter Scholarship Programs