Houzz Scholarship Program
The Houzz Scholarship Program's goal is to support the next generation of students studying architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, and construction management. They love innovation and are looking for the best and brightest in the residential design world.
Additional Selection Criteria
All students 18 years of age or older at interior design, architecture, landscape architecture, and architectural engineering schools in the U.S. and Canada to apply for one of our three scholarships. This is open to students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate design or architecture program.
Applicants are required to complete a survey about your education, career goals and an essay question. You will also be required to include a link to your Houzz profile, complete with images from your portfolio.
Houzz is committed to supporting and encouraging women architecture students as they pursue their educational endeavors and enter the world of residential design. Open to female students studying architecture/architectural engineering at the undergraduate or graduate level.
Houzz has been connecting homeowners with home industry professionals for years and they are dedicated to supporting and strengthening our growing community. They are looking for residential design students who share our passion. Open to students studying interior design, architecture or landscape architecture at the undergraduate or graduate level who want to pursue residential design professionally.
Sustainability and green design are part of our core values at Houzz. They want to encourage practices that will reduce negative impacts on the environment by supporting students passionate about green building initiatives. Open to students studying architecture, interior design or landscape architecture at the undergraduate or graduate level who want to pursue sustainable residential design professionally.
Houzz is committed to supporting the next generation of construction professionals as they enter the world of residential construction. Open to students studying construction management at the undergraduate or graduate level who want to pursue residential construction management professionally.
December 15, 2017
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Dealspotr Couponing in College
- Market.biz Scholarship
- GoMK Computer Science Scholarship
- Next Generation Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program
- Pick My Baby Care Awarding Scholarship
- Soft Surroundings Essay Contest
- The PowerScout Smart Energy Home Scholarship Award
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Dogbabe 2017 Scholarship Contest
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Arts and Culture Scholarship Program 2017
- TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program
- Web Hosting Geeks.com Scholarship
- Well-Being Secrets Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarship Program
- Assisted Living Scholarship
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- TwirlyGirl FIDM Scholarship
- Green Building Technology Scholarship
- Green Voice Design Competition
- Giant Mommy Internet Marketing Scholarship