HomeLight wants to support like-minded students who share their passion for improving the world of real estate. That’s why they’re offering a $1,000 scholarship to talented students who hold an interest in homes and homeownership. If you’re interested in designing homes, building homes, placing people in homes, combatting homelessness, or studying the housing market, they want to help fund your education.
Additional Selection Criteria
Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in Fall 2017 is eligible to apply.
Eligible Areas of Study:
- Interior Design
- Urban Planning
Place People in Homes:
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Criminal Justice
Housing & Economic Studies:
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a short piece of writing, that includes the following:
- Why are you interested in real estate?
- How will your career help more people find their dream home?
- What impact have you had on homes or homelessness in your community?
Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their application materials.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING.
Spring: April 15, 2019
Winter: November 15th, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Auger and Auger Disable Scholar Award
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarships
- The Gates Scholarship
- We the Future Contest
- Classic Vans Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- PAVE Scholarships and Grants
- BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Eduction Scholarship
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OhmHome Cleantech Scholarship Program
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Program
- Business Plan Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- Blankstyle Scholarship Fund
- Creative Excellence Scholarships