HomeLight wants to support like-minded students who share their passion for improving the world of real estate. That’s why they’re offering a $1,000 scholarship to talented students who hold an interest in homes and homeownership. If you’re interested in designing homes, building homes, placing people in homes, combatting homelessness, or studying the housing market, they want to help fund your education.
Additional Selection Criteria
Any legal U.S. resident in high school or college who will be attending an accredited university or college in Fall 2017 is eligible to apply.
Eligible Areas of Study:
- Interior Design
- Urban Planning
Place People in Homes:
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Criminal Justice
Housing & Economic Studies:
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a short piece of writing, that includes the following:
- Why are you interested in real estate?
- How will your career help more people find their dream home?
- What impact have you had on homes or homelessness in your community?
Recipients will be selected based on the overall strength of their application materials.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE APPLYING.
Spring: April 1, 2017
Winter: November 15th, 2017
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Dealspotr Couponing in College
- Market.biz Scholarship
- GoMK Computer Science Scholarship
- Next Generation Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program
- Pick My Baby Care Awarding Scholarship
- Soft Surroundings Essay Contest
- The PowerScout Smart Energy Home Scholarship Award
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Dogbabe 2017 Scholarship Contest
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Arts and Culture Scholarship Program 2017
- TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program
- Web Hosting Geeks.com Scholarship
- Well-Being Secrets Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarship Program
- Assisted Living Scholarship
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- TwirlyGirl FIDM Scholarship
- Green Building Technology Scholarship
- Green Voice Design Competition
- Giant Mommy Internet Marketing Scholarship