Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
At Hair Loss in Women, they recognize the steep cost of college tuition and the expenses that come along with it. Expenses like housing, books and supplies sure add up. In an effort to make things a little easier, they are proud to offer a biannual $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently attending or planning on attending college.
- Biannual $1,000 scholarship awarded to up to one student each semester.
- The committee will review applications that meet the eligibility criteria. Consideration is limited to applications completed in full.
- Applications are due December 1 for the Winter semester.
- Finalists will be notified via email.
1 — $1,000
Additional Selection Criteria
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- There is NO gender requirement on this essay
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
In order to apply, applicants must submit a typed essay that answers the following questions.
- Why is hair an important part of confidence in society?
- How are people that experience hair loss often psychologically impacted by hair loss?
- What can people do that are affected by hair loss to maintain positive self esteem?
The total essay length should be between 1,000 and 2,000 words. All essays should be submitted no later than December 1 for the Winter semester.
Please attach your essay submission. If you are a finalist, they will request an unofficial academic transcript as proof of enrollment.
December 1, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- Hero Scholarship Program
- INKAS “Rising Star” Scholarship
- The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- The Fourth Annual Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contest
- Child of an American Veteran Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Law School Scholarship for Veterans
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- PFLAG Chapter Scholarship Programs
- Clutch Prep Scholarships
- Lawnstarter Lawntrepreneur Scholarship
- The Live Más Scholarship
- One Earth Young Filmmakers Contest
- Girls Impact the World Film Festival Call for Entries
- Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship
- DAR American Indian Scholarships
- DAR General and Specific Scholarships