Guistwhite Scholarship Program
The Guistwhite Scholarship recognizes Phi Theta Kappa members for engagement and participation in Phi Theta Kappa chapter activities and societal programs, while also exhibiting leadership accomplishments and outstanding academic achievement during the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree.
15 — $5,000
Additional Selection Criteria
- Be currently enrolled through December 2018 in a minimum of six (6) semester credit hours [or nine (9) quarter credit hours] of associate degree, college-level coursework at the time of application.
- Be an active member of Phi Theta Kappa in good standing.
- Hold a minimum of a 3.50 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0 on all college-level coursework completed in the past five years.
- Include all transcripts, fall 2013 – present.
- GPA is evaluated at the time of application, and no courses can be marked as incomplete. Student must maintain GPA until transfer to a four-year college.
- Intend to transfer to a regionally accredited four-year college in fall 2019.
- Student must be admitted in his/her major program of study and be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester (or the quarterly equivalent).
- Have completed a minimum of 45 college-level semester credit hours (or the quarterly equivalent) by December 31, 2018, and at least 50 college-level semester credit hours (or the quarterly equivalent) at the time of transfer to a four-year college.
- Hold temporary or permanent residency in the country of the college the student is attending OR must possess a visa considered appropriate by the college.
- Please see our Articles Section for acceptable documents verifying proof of citizenship.
For the application and more information please visit the website below.
November 15, 2018
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- NCLD Scholarships
- GEICO Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholarship
- Guistwhite Scholarship Program
- Hites Transfer Scholarship
- Hero Scholarship Program
- INKAS “Rising Star” Scholarship
- The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- The Fourth Annual Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contest
- Child of an American Veteran Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Law School Scholarship for Veterans
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- PFLAG Chapter Scholarship Programs