Green Voice Design Competition
The NEWH Green Voice Design Competition provides students with the opportunity to showcase their design skills while utilizing the very best in sustainable design products and practices. Their sponsors have generously donated the awards – one to the winning undergraduate student and one to the winning graduate student with airfare/lodging to the awards event at HD Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada provided.
1 — $7,500 undergraduate scholarship
1 — $7,500 graduate scholarship
To receive the scholarship, you must be a currently enrolled student with current or upcoming debt through your college for tuition or program approved books/supplies. Awarded scholarship funds are payable to and sent directly to student’s college (only). If the student does not have applicable debt unused funds will be awarded to the students’ college Interior Design Department. If a winning graduate student is not selected by the panel of judges, the scholarship award will go to the INTERIORS PROGRAM of the winning undergraduate student’s school, and vice versa. Scholarship awards are generously donated by NEWH Friends of Green Voice sponsors.
Additional Selection Criteria
- Interior Design or Architecture students; undergraduate (in a 4-year program) or graduate students (must be enrolled in an accredited college).
- Students (2) may work together on a team submission (splitting the $7,500 scholarship if awarded); each student receiving paid airfare and lodging to the awards event.
- Instructors may use competition as a class project evaluating all class projects and submit no more than (5) top projects for consideration (a submittal form must be included with each project).
Competition design criteria changes annually. Students must execute a dynamic, creative, cutting edge design utilizing the very best products and technologies which encompass sustainable topics such as: site selection, water efficiency, energy conservation, products/materials, and indoor environmental quality. In addition to the physical aspects of design, the functional daily use of the space and how the occupants can operate the facility in a sustainable manner such as encouraging recycling and reuse, water and energy conservation to create a truly sustainable concept. All work must be student’s original work. In addition to the criteria, all submissions are judged on their professional appearance by a panel of industry judges. See full criteria for complete guidelines.
Projects Due: 01/02/18
January 2, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Dealspotr Couponing in College
- Market.biz Scholarship
- GoMK Computer Science Scholarship
- Next Generation Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- Hair Critics Scholarship
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- Outdoor Hobbyist Scholarship Program
- Pick My Baby Care Awarding Scholarship
- Soft Surroundings Essay Contest
- The PowerScout Smart Energy Home Scholarship Award
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Dogbabe 2017 Scholarship Contest
- Adore Me Scholarships
- Arts and Culture Scholarship Program 2017
- TicketCity Annual College Scholarship Program
- Web Hosting Geeks.com Scholarship
- Well-Being Secrets Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarship Program
- Assisted Living Scholarship
- DocuTAP Scholarship Program
- TwirlyGirl FIDM Scholarship
- Green Building Technology Scholarship
- Green Voice Design Competition
- Giant Mommy Internet Marketing Scholarship