GEICO Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholarship
Phi Theta Kappa has partnered with GEICO to offer the Society’s first scholarship supporting leaders pursuing master’s degrees.
2 — $2,500
Additional Selection Criteria
- Phi Theta Kappa alumni, having left your chapter in good standing.
- Graduate of a regionally accredited senior institution with a bachelor’s degree.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher from your bachelor’s degree program.
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident to apply.
- Currently enrolled full-time in your first master’s degree program at a regionally accredited university with the intention of continuing full-time enrollment through Spring 2019.
Requirements for Application:
- Application deadline is Thursday, November 15, 2018.
- This application must be completed and submitted online – paper applications will not be accepted.
- You must finish this application in one session – there is no option to save your work.
- Application must be completed in its entirety – incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Before submitting your application, be advised that the following uploads are required at the time of submission:
- Career Goals Response
- Essay Response
- Letter of Recommendation
- Master’s Degree Program Acceptance Letter
- Transcript/Proof of Fall 2018 Enrollment in Master’s Degree Program
For the application and more information please visit the website below.
November 15, 2018
For the application or more information go to:
- Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contes
- HGA and Dendel Scholarships
- COHEAO Scholarship
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Groza Learning Center Education Scholarship
- The JMD Furniture Scholarship
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Fund Your Future Scholarships for Hospitality Students
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- The NCJW LA Scholarship Program
- NCLD Scholarships
- GEICO Pathway to Completion Master’s Degree Scholarship
- Guistwhite Scholarship Program
- Hites Transfer Scholarship
- Hero Scholarship Program
- INKAS “Rising Star” Scholarship
- The Marcena Lozano Donate Life Scholarship Fund
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Hair Loss In Women Scholarship
- The Fourth Annual Looking Beyond College Scholarship Essay Contest
- Child of an American Veteran Scholarship
- Houzz Scholarships
- Law School Scholarship for Veterans
- Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship
- PFLAG Chapter Scholarship Programs