GAPA Foundation Scholarships
The purpose of the GAPA Foundation Scholarship is to celebrate and reward outstanding scholar activists who are making a positive impact on the API and LGBTQ communities. High school seniors, undergraduate, graduate, and trade/vocational school students are encouraged to apply.
The GAPA Foundation Scholarship will range from $1000–$5000, and several scholarships may be awarded in a calendar year. In addition, one outstanding applicant will be awarded the Donald Masuda Memorial Scholarship
(co-funded by the Lacuna Giving Circle).
$1,000 — $5,000
Additional Selection Criteria
What are the minimum eligibility requirements for this scholarship?
You must be attending in a post-secondary institution in the United States in the fall of 2019. They invite high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate students to apply. The application is open to students who attend community college, university, and trade/vocational school. Applicants should have a strong history of activism within the API and/or LGBTQ communities; however, applicants do not need to identify as either to apply.
For application, go to: https://gapafoundation.org/scholarships and click on the Apply Now link/button.
*As part of the application process, several documents are attached to
the application. Google Forms requires the use of a Google Account to
use this feature.
Eligible candidates must complete an application form by answering short response questions, one essay prompt. They must also provide the following supporting documentation:
Current/most recent academic transcript(s)
One letter of recommendation from a teacher, school administrator, counselor, employer, or community leader highlighting your community activism and leadership skills.
Applications are due on June 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM PDT. Late applications will be not considered.Where do I go if I have more questions?
Please check to see if your question(s) has been answered on this FAQ. We will do our best to keep this page updated with any new information.
If you have any remaining questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
June 30, 2019
For the application or more information go to:
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- American Council of the Blind Scholarship
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
- WithIt Scholarship Program
- Montem Health and Wellness Scholarship
- Start Standing Scholarship
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- Chester Entrepreneurship Scholarship
- Ocean Awareness Art Contest
- Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship Program
- AEL Collegiate Essay Contest
- CAC Educational Scholarship Foundation
- Community Superhero Scholarship
- Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship Award
- Dolphin Galleries Scholarship
- GAPA Foundation Scholarships
- Houzz Scholarships
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation Scholarships
- You First Foundation Scholarship
- Capture the Dream Scholarship Fund
- American Home Design Scholarship Contest
- American Pavilion Annual General Education Scholarship
- Fraser Institute Essay Contest
- Lupus Inspiration Foundation for Excellence (L.I.F.E.) Scholarship
- Paradigm San Francisco Annual General Education Scholarship
- Goedeker's College Scholarships
- Beck Digital Web Design Scholarship
- Hair Loss Scholarship