Future Designer Scholarship
At CardsDirect their job is to capture a moment that resonates with their customers and present it through their greeting cards. They want your help designing their next top-selling holiday card – and are proud to offer their scholarship program. The winner of their Future Designer Scholarship will receive a $2,500 scholarship to a secondary institution of their choice and will have their designs featured as products on their site. Applicants must be at least 17 years old and already accepted or enrolled in this educational organization. One entry per person. Click here for official rules and details.
Additional Selection Criteria
ELIGIBILITY. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents who: (i) are 17 years of age and older; (ii) at the time of entry are either a full-time student enrolled in a post-secondary education institution, including junior colleges and vocational schools or formally accepted into such post-secondary educational institution beginning schooling within the next calendar year; and (iii) do not already have other scholarships awarded which cover 100% of their tuition. Proof of age and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent dealers and affiliates of CardsDirect and its agents, affiliates and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this giveaway. CardsDirect reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or amend this giveaway at any time for any reason. CardsDirect further reserves the right to amend these giveaway rules at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion. CardsDirect reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules, copyright infringement or infringement of the rights of a third-party.
PLEASE READ ALL RULES AN DETAILS BEFORE ENTERING: Click here
How to Apply
All submissions must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will need to submit their:
- First and last name.
- Date of birth.
- Name of institution enrolled at or accepted to.
- Official artwork.
Please see website for artwork guidelines. https://www.cardsdirect.com/scholarship.aspx
November 1, 2020
For the application or more information go to:
- Tips For Writing a Scholarship Essay
- I. Magnin Scholarship
- MJSA Scholarships
- Inheritance of Hope Legacy Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Association Scholarships
- The Peter Williams Scholarship for Technology & Business
- International Essential Tremor Foundation Scholarship
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation Scholarships
- Action Behavior Centers ABA Therapy Scholarship
- Uncommon Goods Scholarship
- American Graphics Institute Design Thinking Scholarship
- Graphic Design Degree Hub Creativity Scholarship
- Seattle Marketing Scholarships
- NSHSS Scholarships
- The Achieve Today Scholarship Fund
- Lime Connect Scholarships
- Go Skills Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship
- KFC The Reach Educational Grant Program
- Key Thinkers Scholarship
- Optimal Scholarships
- SchoolHouse Connection Scholarship
- Students with Heart Foundation Scholarship
- Lounge Lizard Web Design Scholarship
- Embracing Our Differences Art Contest
- Scholarship America Dream Award
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- OuterBox Scholarship for Digital Excellence
- Future Designer Scholarship